Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Big News for Savage Bee

The phone went off late last night Savage, not sure if I can announce it yet, but let's just say you could be a VERY happy man when the news breaks over the next few days. Does your season start this weekend?

The phone went off late last night Savage, not sure if I can announce it yet, but let's just say you could be a VERY happy man when the news breaks over the next few days. Does your season start this weekend?

Tomorrow.

And I think I know what your on about Mr RH ;)

I thought you might.

I'd say it's a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"!  ;)

:biglaugh:

Putnam

Who is Putnam ?  :icon_lol:  

Putnam opens his account for Hanwell Town as he reduces the deficit against AFC Hayes the home side lead 2-1.

On loan to get match fit, dual reg, He is still signed on for Wealdstone

Putman came on in the second half and changed the game in my opinion. Putman was superb he is a even better player than he was the last time I saw him play which was in the season he got 80+ goals. He scored a good goal yesterday and also hit the post a class act.

First touch wasn't it Savage? Glad you're still on here despite the promotion. I'd like a game by game update from you this year, might even try to get to one or two round my way. Perhaps the Aylesbury games.

First touch wasn't it Savage? Glad you're still on here despite the promotion. I'd like a game by game update from you this year, might even try to get to one or two round my way. Perhaps the Aylesbury games.

Pretty much I think.

Yep Putman is a great signing for the club along with Harry Walker and Gary Senior we now have 7 very good strikers at the club.

My old man has never seen Putman play before but after what he saw on Saturday he said Putman is a cut above.

Every time Putman got the ball he looked dangerous he could have got hatrick to be honest.

Yep I will still post on here but not as much as before as I still have SSML interest in Southall and Ealing Town among others.

Edited by Savagebee

• 2 weeks later...

6 goals in 4 games for Lewis Putman the guy is a class player and im told he loves playing at Hanwell Town FC which is very good to hear.

Rumour has it down the Sun SB is Putmans lift to training and games is unhappy and is possibly off elsewhere ... Duffy needs to keep him happy for the sake off Puttman by the sounds of things. Who would that being Ian Baywater?

Edited by RendonBodgers

And Hanwell are now top, thanks to us beating Kettering :)

Is Warren Garcia there playing with you stingring?

And Hanwell are now top, thanks to us beating Kettering :)

A great result for you guys.

How's Watson settling in ? I see he has scored a few goals for you already.

I was interested to read the highlighted part below from last nights game on another Forum, the service hasn't speeded up yet then in the tea bar at Reynolds Field since Hanwell Town's promotion:

Hanwell Town 2 Chalfont St Peter 0 Southern League Central Division
Admission £8
Programme £1
Cheeseburger £2.50

Decided to go to Hanwell to see how they were settling in to the Southern League and they seem to be doing fine so far
Clubhouse has had a lick of paint and Sky Sports news was on the new t.v,
Hanwell got a couple of early goals and that was that
Decent crowd with the looks of it as the car park was full with people parking on the road outside
Cheeseburger was tasty, but they may need to speed the service up a bit when Kettering arrive

I was interested to read the highlighted part below from last nights game on another Forum, the service hasn't speeded up yet then in the tea bar at Reynolds Field since Hanwell Town's promotion:

Hanwell Town 2 Chalfont St Peter 0 Southern League Central Division

Admission £8

Programme £1

Cheeseburger £2.50

Decided to go to Hanwell to see how they were settling in to the Southern League and they seem to be doing fine so far

Clubhouse has had a lick of paint and Sky Sports news was on the new t.v,

Hanwell got a couple of early goals and that was that

Decent crowd with the looks of it as the car park was full with people parking on the road outside

Cheeseburger was tasty, but they may need to speed the service up a bit when Kettering arrive

Some things never change. Wonder if they had to give them out for free because they had no change like they did with my cuppa tea last season.

It has been like that at the tea bar at Reynolds Field ever since I can remember, it's laughable!

:Forum_Troll_v1:

You are laughable as you never attend a game do you ?

Ive heard of armchair Premier League Football supporters but not a armchair SSML Football supporter which is what you are just go to a game you sad man.