Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tonights ryman scores

urchinman1961

Our chairman/board are progressive and forward-thinking, and have always been open and honest with the fans.

I think it would be down to the officials at Romford to contact them if this is a serious idea. Havering Council would have to be convinced as well.

Clearly fans from both sides will have a certain amount of resentment.

Would it ever happen? Not sure.

I believe the council would be interested, but probably not Romford who still believe think someone will give them the money for a new stadium. I hope I'm wrong, but I just cant see it happening. 

I believe the council would be interested, but probably not Romford who still believe think someone will give them the money for a new stadium. I hope I'm wrong, but I just cant see it happening. It would be interesting to know what the LBHs response would be if Hornchurch suggested building a new ground for your exclusive use. If Romford don't want a groundshare I would think most sensible people would still think it a good and cost effective idea.