Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Strictly Come Dancing - 2014

Lets get ready to rumble folks, it was good to see gay radio one dj Scott Mills depart last week who was only being kept in by his excellent partner Joanne Clifton.

Opium for the masses Karen. We mustn't knock the Sun readers entertainment.

What did we think last night folks, it could be a close call tonight as to who bites the dust but it could well be Steve Backshall and his sexy partner Ola Jordan following the article below in yesterday's Daily Mail, it doesn't take a lot to put the voting public off:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2826130/Strictly-Ola-bullying-moans-Steve-Backshall-s-dived-Great-White-sharks-wrestled-poisonous-snakes.html

What do we think folks for this weekend's iconic Blackpool ballroom extravaganza, the right person departed last week, Alison Hammond, and I believe Judy Murray, Simon Webbe or  Steve Backshall could bite the dust tomorrow evening.

Lets get ready to rumble folks, who do we think will get their marching orders later this evening following Judy Murray's dismissal last week at Blackpool, I thought she was possibly good for another week however surely it has to be Casualty 'star' Sunetra Sarker and her arrogant partner Brendan Cole.

zzz

I expected that from you.

So where do we think the axe will fall this weekend folks, surely it has to be Casualty 'star' Sunetra Sarker and her arrogant partner Brendan Cole who should have gone last week following a nail biting dance off with the entertaining Steve Backshall and his sexy partner Ola Jordan.

I expected that from you.

Well you never predicted that anywhere so I think you're fibbing. 

It was compulsive viewing last night wasn't it, I think Eastenders Jake Wood could well be in the dance off tonight with his sexy partner Janette Manrara