Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Strictly Come Dancing - 2014

Lets get ready to rumble again tomorrow night folks!

Lets get ready to rumble again tomorrow night folks!

I usually do rumble on a Saturday night, but that's due to the chicken Madras !

:bolt:

The weekend is nearly here again folks, lets get ready to rumble. Who saw Masterchef's Gregg Wallace deservedly get his marching orders last week although it was a crying shame for his professional partner, and previous winner of the show, Aliona Vilani who was unfortunately lumbered with Wallace:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2786748/Strictly-s-James-Jordan-blasts-Aliona-Vilani-retweeting-comments-deserved-better-partner-Gregg-Wallace.html

What did we think of last night extravaganza  folks, surely Bargain Hunt's 'criminal' Tim Wonnacott has to go in the eagerly awaited results show this evening following crude tv show Mrs Brown's Boys Jennifer Gibney deserved dismissal last week and, thank God, MasterChef's Gregg Wallace the week before who got a taste of his own medicine having voted Millie Mackintosh off his show in July.

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh I knew The Mail would be useful for something one day, rather surprised that the resident expert sorry, idiot didn't bring us the news first of Kara and Artem's break-up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2812582/As-Kara-Tointon-Artem-Chigvintsev-break-Femail-delves-Strictly-couples-lost-spark-going-strong.html

What did we think last night folks, I'm not a big fan of the somewhat annoying Halloween theme but surely Simon Webbe has to depart this evening. So far the evictions have been justified, Thom Evans and sexy partner Iveta Lukosiute biting the dust last week was supposedly a shock but I think the voting public wanted to teach him a lesson for impregating Kelly Brook even though she sadly went on to lose the baby.