Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Years Honours 2015

Loosely - Here is the full list of gongs dished out today with our mutual friend's name in black and white just incase you had any doubts about his richly deserved OBE. Happy New Year by the way:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/30/-sp-new-years-honours-2015-full-list

Loosely - Here is the full list of gongs dished out today with our mutual friend's name in black and white just incase you had any doubts about his richly deserved OBE. Happy New Year by the way:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/30/-sp-new-years-honours-2015-full-list

Sorry Rhodesly, which name am I supposed to be looking for? I can't say that we share any friends as you and most others know. Perhaps you'd better spell it out.

Well you've gone very quiet on this now Rhodesly. Have you forgotten your friends name?

Still quiet on this, perhaps Rhodesly's wind up has fallen flat?

Loosely - It sounds very much like sour grapes to me especially as you haven't said as yet if you have any letters after your name, what's the big secret, either you do or you don't.

Just a moment Rhodesly - what happened to letting me know the name of your chum? I simply won't be giving you answers on new questions until we've got to the bottom of this mystery. I think it's very rude in the extreme of you not to answer questions put to you when you never ever answer those questions put to you first.

Loosely - This is clearly an accute case of sour grapes on your part, you can't stomach the fact that our mutual friend won a prestigious gong in the New Years Honours list for services to non league football whereby he has somehow succeeded in painstakingly, and single handedly kept his local Club afloat over many years. Interesting that it took you less than two years to destroy a Club which you delighted in using as your play thing, acting the big I am and haemorrhaging money like it was going out of fashion.

Loosely - This is clearly an accute case of sour grapes on your part, you can't stomach the fact that our mutual friend won a prestigious gong in the New Years Honours list for services to non league football whereby he has somehow succeeded in painstakingly, and single handedly kept his local Club afloat over many years. Interesting that it took you less than two years to destroy a Club which you delighted in using as your play thing, acting the big I am and haemorrhaging money like it was going out of fashion.

This seems to be yet another episode in your mistaken vendetta Rhodesly. I can't for the life of me imagine who you mean so how can I have sour grapes. We don't share any friends in common and your refusal to name this person does continue to look more and more dodgy from you. What is the problem Rhodesly and as for your assertions about destroying clubs in two years I have no idea which club you mean. 

More diversion tactics from an increasingly desperate Rhodesly I'm afraid.

Strangely gone quiet on here again with no end in sight of solving this mystery. Perhaps Rhodesly doesn't really know who this person is.

Pretty poor wind up this one.

Edited by Loose

Loosely - Okay let me give you a clue, the great man is mentioned in this local press article, does that narrow it down at all:

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/11653333.The_trials_and_tribulations_of_Essex_s_non_league_grounds_staff/

Loosely - Okay let me give you a clue, the great man is mentioned in this local press article, does that narrow it down at all:

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/11653333.The_trials_and_tribulations_of_Essex_s_non_league_grounds_staff/

Rhodesly - Well I have to say that I don't know of, have never heard of and have never met your friend Terry Scourfield but I sincerely hope your friendship continues.

What any of this has to do with me is and remains a total mystery and as a wind up I realise you've become very poor of late at attempting them but this has to rank as one of the very poorest Rhodesly.

I have the best title of the lot. Granddad.

Romford Boy - You know who Loosely's nemesis is don't you

Romford Boy - You know who Loosely's nemesis is don't you

What Rhodesly? - Do you know the Green Goblin too?

Rhodesly - we never seem to get to the bottom of your poor wind ups barrel do we? I wonder why you are so reticent to spit it out.

By the way Rhodesly - have you ever received an Honours Award, do you have letters after your name? I don't think you've ever said.

Someone has suddenly gone as quiet as the proverbial church mouse on this thread. 

Loosely - I've just given up arguing with you on this topic that's all, it's a waste of time, you know perfectly well who your nemesis is as he had a sordid affair with your wife and, furthermore, you clearly haven't got any letters after your name otherwise you would delight in shouting about it from the roof tops. It must have hit you for six when you saw the New Years Honours list, I would have loved to see your face.

Loosely - I've just given up arguing with you on this topic that's all, it's a waste of time, you know perfectly well who your nemesis is as he had a sordid affair with your wife and, furthermore, you clearly haven't got any letters after your name otherwise you would delight in shouting about it from the roof tops. It must have hit you for six when you saw the New Years Honours list, I would have loved to see your face.

What on earth are you talking about Rhodesly? Tricky Dicky? I'll be surprised if his name is on the list but if you say so, well good for him. BTW, it's not called an affair or believed to be sordid when the girl is single and unattached at the time but then you do have some funny ideas. I must get you to tell me these jokes when I bump into you haha. We'll laugh so much.

But then Richard Mann isn't on the list is it? What a silly wind up. Must improve.

Shame you actually showed up on here and forgot to answer the questions put to you Rhodesly. You must have forgotten. Oh well.