Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Years Honours 2015

But then Richard Mann isn't on the list is it?

So you knew all along who I was referring to.

So you knew all along who I was referring to.

I knew all along that Dicky hadn't been awarded a New Years Honour so there was some confusion Rhodesly. I must say it has been a very poor wind up and you still haven't found out the information you've been desperate for.

Well he told me that he had received the prestigious award in the New Years Honours list, I got it from the horses mouth, why would he lie.

Karen - Well this was our brief exchange on Facebook so I took it at face value, like i said why would the great man lie:

28/12/2014 12:31

Congratulations on the news of your OBE mate

Richard Mann

thanks cliff just surprised it took them so long!

I can't for the life of me imagine who you mean so how can I have sour grapes. We don't share any friends in common and your refusal to name this person does continue to look more and more dodgy from you

Loosely - So why did you deny knowing who I was talking about when you knew full well, do you still feel that the great man is a threat to you out of interest

Loosely - So why did you deny knowing who I was talking about when you knew full well, do you still feel that the great man is a threat to you out of interest

Tell us all Rhodesly - what was the point of this silly pathetic wind up? Do they even sound funny in your head when you dream them up?

Why don't you grow up and worry about telling me these jokes when you bump into me, I'm sure we'll laugh so much.

Tell us all Rhodesly - what was the point of this silly pathetic wind up?

Loosely - It wasn't a wind up as far as I was concerned, your nemesis informed me that he had been given an OBE in the New Years Honours list for services to Non League Football and I had no reason to disbelieve him as it was clearly an award he richly deserved for his painstaking efforts at his local Club, year in year out.

So you agree that he richly deserves an OBE then for services to Non League Football and his painstaking efforts for his beloved local Club.

Where did I say that Rhodesly?

There must be many people who have done far more for longer who may feel that they would deserve an OBE before your friend Rhodesly but as we all know, not every one gets an award in their life just for doing what they love.

In any case Rhodesly, as you've always maintained it is a bit of a meaningless reward.

Sour grapes if ever I heard it, can't you just give credit where credit's due

Well maybe it would be if your friend had indeed been awarded an OBE but then you, I and anyone else reading the official announcement knows that, don't they and that is why your silly wind up is so pathetic?

I'm afraid you are beyond help Rhodesly.

Loosely - Well like I said it wasn't a wind up on my part, if your nemesis was on a wind up then he fooled me too, see below, he certainly didn't deny it. Were your ears on fire by the way on 30 December when I last spoke to the great man on Facebook, I can tell that you still find him a threat from the way you talk about him on here:

-PAXP-deijE.gif30/12/2014 19:52

Clifford Rhodes

When will you be off to Buck House mate to pick up the gong, I wonder what Loosely and Sally will make of the news

Richard Mann

sometime in the new year does loosely still go on the forums?

Loosely - Well like I said it wasn't a wind up on my part, if your nemesis was on a wind up then he fooled me too, see below, he certainly didn't deny it. Were your ears on fire by the way on 30 December when I last spoke to the great man on Facebook, I can tell that you still find him a threat from the way you talk about him on here:

-PAXP-deijE.gif30/12/2014 19:52

Clifford Rhodes

When will you be off to Buck House mate to pick up the gong, I wonder what Loosely and Sally will make of the news

Richard Mann

sometime in the new year does loosely still go on the forums?

And yet there's no sign of his name on the Official List is there?

As to finding him a threat, well that is some weird kind of fantasy of yours that only an idiot such as yourself could come up with.

Since you want to make this personal then I'm afraid the subject has no further interest for me, your pathetic wind up just never got any better did it?

Since you want to make this personal

Where have I made it personal, is it my fault that you're still running scared of your nemesis

Yawn.

Perhaps there's very little to be afraid of if you are going to be the monkey to his organ grinding.

Maybe he could speak up for himself, he does have an account on here.

Because he is a fantasist?

I think we can be fairly sure that Richard Mann has had nothing to do with this fantasy, rather it is most likely that it is Rhodesly who has been away with the fairies lately. He spends a lot of time with fairies.