Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Years Honours 2015

Are those the letters after your name Urchin? Rhodesly will be pleased to know.

Are those the letters after your name Urchin? Rhodesly will be pleased to know.

Loosely - You never answered that question did you so I can only assume that you were over looked, why do you think that was out of interest after your distinguished career, with Nestle for example, which you delight in shouting about from the roof tops.

Rhodesly - talking about unanswered questions, I wonder whether there are any threads that need bumping?

Loosely - Why avoid the question like the plague, it's nothing to be ashamed of not to have any letters after your name

Loosely - Why avoid the question like the plague, it's nothing to be ashamed of 

What on Earth are you talking about Rhodesly, there are millions of people in this country with no letters after their name. Of course there is no shame but I can't quite work out why it should bother you so much.

Now, what was that thread I was thinking of? I'm sure it will come to me. Something about someone else being too ashamed to answer..

there are millions of people in this country with no letters after their name. Of course there is no shame

So in other words you haven't got any letters after your name, thanks for the eventual, albeit roundabout, reply, why not say that from the beginning

So in other words you haven't got any letters after your name, thanks for the eventual, albeit roundabout, reply, why not say that from the beginning

Why, what's it got to do with you Rhodesly? How do you know I don't have the right to have letters following my name? Seems you jump to too many conclusions just because no-one will answer your impertinent questions toad.

Ah, I've just remembered the thread I wanted to 'bump'.

Cup of Tea - Yes, agreed, but why did Loosely lead us to believe that he had letters after his name when he doesn't

Cup of Tea - Yes, agreed, but why did Loosely lead us to believe that he had letters after his name when he doesn't

Dear oh dear Rhodesly. I'd like you to point out where I led you or others to believe anything before you make accusations like that. Which you cannot.

Well you allowed us all to assume you had letters after your name didn't you rather than say you didn't from the outset when I first asked the question

Has Rhodesly asked you Cup of Tea what letters you have after your name? Perhaps you could also make some up to satisfy him, if I feel encouraged by yourself I'll try to set Rhodesly's mind at rest, temporarily of course.

I'll be honest, I can't find anywhere where you actually claimed to have letters after your name. Like I said it's meaningless anyway.

I've not been asked the question, I will answer if asked.

Yeah, not the sort of thing I'd claim given Rhodesly's poor question.