Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Years Honours 2015

So how do you account for the Facebook exchanges then, if it is untrue and the great man wasn't awarded a prestigious gong in the New Years Honours list then I will feel disappointed at being lied to but I'm sure it's true.

So how do you account for the Facebook exchanges then, if it is untrue and the great man wasn't awarded a prestigious gong in the New Years Honours list then I will feel disappointed at being lied to but I'm sure it's true.

My 5 year old nephew could do a better job of faking facebook 'exchanges' but I see that you are trying to shift the blame onto your friend.

How typically loyal of you. I don't think I've ever before come across anyone as pathetically cringeworthy as you Rhodesly.

How typically loyal of you. I don't think I've ever before come across anyone as pathetically cringeworthy as you Rhodesly.

All I said was that if it isn't true then I'll be disappointed < *** Edited -  cut out the personal posts  aimed at others or their families *** >

All I said was that if it isn't true then I'll be disappointed < *** Edited -  cut out the personal posts  aimed at others or their families *** >

Ian - What exactly was personal about my post

How typically loyal of you

Talking of loyalty, Tony Armitage springs very much to mind!

Karen - Loosely doesn't know the meaning of the word loyalty

Is that all you can say, you sound like a broken 78rpm record, do you call what you did to poor Tony Armitage loyal then.

Edited by Rhodes

Loosely - I wouldn't treat an animal the way you treated Tony, you were fine at first but as soon as you found out we were friends you sent him to Coventry which says everything about your character.

So you don't deny it then, he said you became paranoid and wouldn't even let him have the tools of his trade such as cones, bibs and water bottles.

• 4 months later...

Not the New Years Honours but have you seen the Queen's Birthday Honours list announced this week with Lenny Henry, Van Morrison, Gareth Edwards and, wait for it, Kevin Spacey all knighted, these prestigious gongs are being handed out like confetti these days aren't they:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33109755

Kevin Spacey's gong will only be honoury as he is a yank  !  OK  -  He is a great actor and director.

Van Morrison is Irish and a great musician  -  Yes, I do have some of his works.  Is he from the South or North of Ireland ?  If south, then he's in the same position a Spacey and Geldof.

Lenny Henry ?  Not sure about that one !

What about Paul O'Grady ?  I've said for ages he's due a big gong for his charitable work with animals.  All his farm animals are his pets, and when he does actually have any spare time, you will find him at The Battersea Dogs & Cats home.  A real genuine person.

Kevin Spacey's gong will only be honoury as he is a yank  !  OK  -  He is a great actor and director.

Van Morrison is Irish and a great musician  -  Yes, I do have some of his works.  Is he from the South or North of Ireland ?  If south, then he's in the same position a Spacey and Geldof.

Lenny Henry ?  Not sure about that one !

What about Paul O'Grady ?  I've said for ages he's due a big gong for his charitable work with animals.  All his farm animals are his pets, and when he does actually have any spare time, you will find him at The Battersea Dogs & Cats home.  A real genuine person.

Spacey gave 10 years of his life to reviving The Old Vic. Lenny Henry co-founded Comic Relief which has raised over £1bn for charity. Maybe Her Madge doesn't find Van Morrison as repetitive as I do, who knows?