Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where Are They Now?

London Colney striker M.Newman who smashed in 32 goals for them last season?

Many thanks for any info.

Ol' Thommo at London Colney's been struggling to hold it together since his step son Newman left town. I believe he even left the managers post there temporary due to the Canada gate issue.

And since Jimmy 'the Danger' Hall couldnt quite make the grade stepping into the 9 shirt(or 14 as Newman wore) and they've failed to land a couple of local county league strikers he's approached makes you wonder what lies next for Thommo and his Arsene Wenger oversized quilted coat?

Ian Cooper hung up the boots 2seasons back after failing to break in his Sunday side - was the last i heard of him. Few random enquiries there though, Has Duffy sent you out on a striker scouting Robbie Savage B?

Is Eiog Casey not doing it since his 19th return back in the Notts County replica kit?

A trip to St Margaretsbury on Saturday maybe

Ouch.... In that case I hope he has his famous hunter wellies handy with him that he wears so regularly on site.

Ol' Thommo at London Colney's been struggling to hold it together since his step son Newman left town. I believe he even left the managers post there temporary due to the Canada gate issue.

And since Jimmy 'the Danger' Hall couldnt quite make the grade stepping into the 9 shirt(or 14 as Newman wore) and they've failed to land a couple of local county league strikers he's approached makes you wonder what lies next for Thommo and his Arsene Wenger oversized quilted coat?

Jimmy Hill is a beast ;)

jimmyhill_53d8fa08b7b9d.jpg

Ian Cooper hung up the boots 2seasons back after failing to break in his Sunday side - was the last i heard of him. Few random enquiries there though, Has Duffy sent you out on a striker scouting Robbie Savage B?

Is Eiog Casey not doing it since his 19th return back in the Notts County replica kit?

E.Casey has 4 goals in 11 games since his return and half of those games have been sub apps. He has played a few games on his own up front he is better when he plays alongside another striker but he always gives 100% when he plays.

Apparently there's a few big south mids names coming to you're mob soon SB. Think me old mucker 'TK' Tom Kennedy has something to do with the deals.maybe from his Sunday side or something. Poor Eion Could end up back on loan again if they go through.

Apparently there's a few big south mids names coming to you're mob soon SB. Think me old mucker 'TK' Tom Kennedy has something to do with the deals.maybe from his Sunday side or something. Poor Eion Could end up back on loan again if they go through.

You RB are a wealth of knowledge keep it coming :top:  you do seem to know your stuff.

Where is the former Aylesbury United FC striker Melford Simpson playing these days?

MG0084.jpg

He was at Uxbridge last season I think maybe still there

Many thanks WB he is a bit of a Non-League Football journey man he cant seem to settle any where.

What about Edmond Protain where is he playing his football these days? didn't he always follow the cash ;)

Edited by Savagebee

SB ... Any news coming out of Reynolds field today regarding managerial movement(or not in this case) that i mentioned about 2 months back?

SB ... Any news coming out of Reynolds field today regarding managerial movement(or not in this case) that i mentioned about 2 months back?

Nope not going to happen B)

There's only one Ray Duffy :thumbup (2):  

:waytogo:

Just popped out for lunch and to get away from the job for a bit and pulled up to this lovely quiet spot. Pitch looks lovely SB can see the southall/Wgc frustrations now.

So was just having a nice latte and ham roll with light mayo and a touch of black pepper and got chatting to ol' clive down there, and made me think of a "where are they now" player ... Blaise O'Brian??

post-10383-0-91315000-1421848916_thumb.jpg

Just popped out for lunch and to get away from the job for a bit and pulled up to this lovely quiet spot. Pitch looks lovely SB can see the southall/Wgc frustrations now.

So was just having a nice latte and ham roll with light mayo and a touch of black pepper and got chatting to ol' clive down there, and made me think of a "where are they now" player ... Blaise O'Brian??

Pitch is good at the mo because our game was called off at 14:35ish on Saturday :angry:

Blaise O'Brien is a DJ these days he retired from football just under half way through the 2011/12 season at the age of only around 31. A Hanwell Town FC Legend!

ol' clive ?

347afce.jpg

Edited by Savagebee

Dean Worman Ex Hanwell Town and Aylesbury United striker?

A decent player on his day got 10 goals for us in our season from hell 2011/12 :(