Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumours that 2 Ryman prem teams have gone in for 2 Hoddesdon players?

What two teams Max dawg? ....

Won't be Enfield, cold end Baz would have let us know 4 weeks before that move even happened. He knows all in that place.

Good luck Though Phil, his a top lad. Good solid honest player.

Is Ricky Light still about up there? He is very close to making it into my SSML all time XI.

I have not heard of anything Rendon. Results have dipped a little so wouldn't surprise me if Brad went in for a few new faces.

Would be good to see some players making the step up...there are many who could in my opinion

Edited by thecoldend

Won't be Enfield, cold end Baz would have let us know 4 weeks before that move even happened. He knows all in that place.

Good luck Though Phil, his a top lad. Good solid honest player.

Is Ricky Light still about up there? He is very close to making it into my SSML all time XI.

Know Phil well RB?

From what I've been told brett has a rejected the move whilst phil is going to give to join. Not 100% on what teams they are,but I believe Enfield Town and Wingate & Finchley. Good luck to phil!

Plenty of dosh floating around at Wingate & Finchley FC last summer they signed a lot of the best local Step 4 players they started this season very well but they have dropped of the pace in recent weeks.

I can confirm he did score... football Web pages have it as Harry Ottaway... but people at the game confirm Phil scored..

Great start to his ETFC career

Fantastic to see players stepping up... there are many more who can do if... just need a chance

I can confirm he did score... football Web pages have it as Harry Ottaway... but people at the game confirm Phil scored..

Fantastic to see players stepping up... there are many more who can do if... just need a chance

A fantastic lad who was playing Reserve team football just 2 years ago for St Margaretsbury.

He has gone to Enfield Town with the best wishes of everyone at Hoddesdon.

There are many players who could step up. There seems to be a glass ceiling between the SSMFL and the Ryman/Southern leagues which I don't understand.

Harry Newman played in the Spartan for Harefield last season, now playing (and scoring) for Harrow Boro in the Rymans prem after a short spell at Hanwell Town.

I think there is a bit of snobbery from leagues like the Ryman league when looking at lower leagues. Strange because everyone started somewhere and these managers forget their roots very quickly

I think there is a bit of snobbery from leagues like the Ryman league when looking at lower leagues. Strange because everyone started somewhere and these managers forget their roots very quickly

Completely true Jonno. Funny how they still take a look at any old lad who turns up for the first session of pre season saying he has played pro in Estonia etc.