Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield management team given vote of confidence until the end of the season...

They have signed a few ex Southall FC players in recent weeks.

Almost to late in the season now to make a change anyway.

I think savagebee was saying its to late to make managerial changes, not its to late to save Harefields season, I applaud Harefields decision not to press the panic button and its good to see some new faces are coming on board, (if they improve the squad) ;) , I hope they bring a bit of experience with them and help get the Hares out of the relegation zone.

I think savagebee was saying its to late to make managerial changes, not its to late to save Harefields season, I applaud Harefields decision not to press the panic button and its good to see some new faces are coming on board, (if they improve the squad) ;) , I hope they bring a bit of experience with them and help get the Hares out of the relegation zone.

Spot on. That is what i meant Mr Leatherhead.

Christian Barrett who played for Southall FC for over 10 years and Luke Baldwin who played for Southall FC for a couple of seasons and both wear their hearts on their sleeves.

Both the above players were most recently at AFC Hayes.

Spot on. That is what i meant Mr Leatherhead.

Christian Barrett who played for Southall FC for over 10 years and Luke Baldwin who played for Southall FC for a couple of seasons and both wear their hearts on their sleeves.

Both the above players were most recently at AFC Hayes.

Both sound the type of players needed at Harefield to avoid the drop.I think it was Christian Barrett who scored the Harefield goal in saturdays defeat at Hoddesdon, good to see somebody apart from Perry Dicker getting on the scoresheet in what was a much improved performance from the Hares.

Both sound the type of players needed at Harefield to avoid the drop.I think it was Christian Barrett who scored the Harefield goal in saturdays defeat at Hoddesdon, good to see somebody apart from Perry Dicker getting on the scoresheet in what was a much improved performance from the Hares.

Yep C.Barrett got the Harfield United goal he must be near 40 years old now but can still do a job at step 5 level even if the legs are slowing down.

L.Baldwin i rate and for me he is best at centre mid but he can also do a job at centre back.

I'm afraid a statement like, "After a meeting held tonight the club have decided to stick with the first team management for the rest of the season."  has often proved to be the kiss of death.

It covers the management, no matter which way the future goes, either good or bad.

Look forward to seeing that.

Hope the club turns things around.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Harefield United have signed North West London journey man Aaron Silcott.

Archived