Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19th March

. . . and from a "player" that wasn't even there too.

Surely one without a particular agenda indeed.

Rhodes is reborn, Hallelujah!

Talking of which, where is that madman????

I am happy to take criticism... I think I have never been biased towards any team.... even my own (Enfield Town FC)...

He's an idiot and a gutless one at that.

You've always been unbiased in all footage I've ever seen (Even ETFC) so don't take any notice of this dude who slags off people he won't face & won't even own up to who he supports or who he plays for. (35-yr old Defender from WGC btw)

He's an idiot and a gutless one at that.

You've always been unbiased in all footage I've ever seen (Even ETFC) so don't take any notice of this dude who slags off people he won't face & won't even own up to who he supports or who he plays for. (35-yr old Defender from WGC btw)

Ok big dog you keep chatting away on your forum fella.

I only commented with the word "biased" after someone else actually commented with this wording.

I say what i see and the footage only showed 1 booking, am i wrong? Is this not showing the "full" picture? Honest answers please!!!

As for The Big Dog talking about gutless, when is it that Hertford are going to have the guts to actually take proper, full action on their clubs downfalls? Or are we all supposed to believe you when you say that action has been taken?....after all, youre just a voice on this forum....a wound up one by the sounds of it.

I believe what my eyes tell me, whether it be video footage or non-existant media notifications....not sure what planet youre on, but you do support Hertford after all....45 year old, inspector morse wannabe, never kicked a football in my life...soup slurper :ph34r:  :ph34r: :ph34r:  

That's rich! You haven't asked a single question yet.

The Cold End recorded what he could.

He doesn't support either side.

He does what he can at non-league level.

Were you expecting analysis from Redknapp & Carragher?

AT LEAST HE WAS THERE! You weren't . . . 

The official SSML Committee minutes for disciplinary actions are already out there for all to see, Halsey's actions have been dealt with but club's internal affairs are their own.

For the very last time . . . THIS IS THE PAST . . . get over it.

Love you too, Morse (Age 41 & 1/2). xxx

That's rich! You haven't asked a single question yet.

The Cold End recorded what he could.

He doesn't support either side.

He does what he can at non-league level.

Were you expecting analysis from Redknapp & Carragher?

AT LEAST HE WAS THERE! You weren't . . . 

The official SSML Committee minutes for disciplinary actions are already out there for all to see, Halsey's actions have been dealt with but club's internal affairs are their own.

For the very last time . . . THIS IS THE PAST . . . get over it.

Love you too, Morse (Age 41 & 1/2). xxx

If i havent asked a single question...which you can clearly see a few messages up...why have you only now started to answer then....great logic Morse...wouldnt solve sweet fa with logic like that.

Thank you, Caps and all...i just believe that Ballsy is holding your club back with his inability to respect your club...how many times does this have to occur before Hertford actually do anything remotely positive.

Blimey the years have been kind to you