Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19th March

Saturday 19th March – Kick Off 3.00pm

PREMIER DIVISION

Bedford v Tring Athletic

Berkhamsted v Stotfold

Cockfosters v FC Broxbourne Borough

Colney Heath v Holmer Green

Harefield United v Oxhey Jets

Hoddesdon Town v AFC Dunstable

Leverstock Green v Biggleswade United

London Colney v Wembley

London Tigers v Sun Sports

St Margaretsbury v Hadley

Welwyn Garden City v Hertford Town

DIVISION ONE

Ampthill Town v Codicote

Arlesey Town Reserves v Risborough Rangers

Brimsdown v Broadfields United (@ Enfield Town FC)

Buckingham Athletic v Chesham United Reserves

Crawley Green v Hillingdon Borough

Harpenden Town v Edgware Town

Hatfield Town v Southall

New Bradwell St Peter v Wodson Park

Winslow United v Langford

DIVISION TWO

Amersham Town v Aston Clinton

Grendon Rangers v Pitstone & Ivinghoe

Kent Athletic v Clean Slate (@ Langford FC)

Loughton Manor v Hale Leys United

Old Bradwell United v AFC Hillgate

Stony Stratford Town v Tring Corinthians

Totternhoe v The 61FC (Luton)

Wolverton Town v Mursley United (@ Manor Fields)

RESERVE DIVISION SOUTH & EAST

Crawley Green Reserves v London Colney Reserves

Hadley Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

Sun Sports Reserves v Baldock Town Reserves

Wodson Park Reserves v Hoddesdon Town Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION NORTH & WEST

Holmer Green Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves

Mursley United Reserves v Pitstone & Ivinghoe Reserves

Risborough Rangers Reserves v Aston Clinton Reserves

The 61FC (Luton) Reserves v Winslow United Reserves

Tring Corinthians Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

Hoddy v Dunny

Harefieldy v Jetsy's

Those are two of the biggest ssml games in one day for a long, long time! 

Harefield v Oxhey Jets should be a good one, Got a lot of respect for the O Jays,I would love to see both of them avoid the drop but i think at least one will go. I`m calling a home win. :excited:

WGC vs Hertford Town will also be tasty given the shenanigans that occurred in the reverse fixture!

Very apt for the shenanigans to be present given its close to St Patricks Day  :D

Also could be a very vocal affair from the stands given both club's 'choirs'

Harefield Utd 3 Oxhey Jets 2, The Hares were cruising this 2 up early in the second half and then decide that would be enough and of course the Jets pull back 2 goals, Harefield then score the winner straight from the restart when Luke Baldwin lobbed the keeper from the halfway line with 10 minutes to go, still time for a player from each side to be red carded, bottom of the table very interesting now.

Edited by the leatherhead lip

Harefield Utd 3 Oxhey Jets 2, The Hares were cruising this 2 up early in the second half and then decide that would be enough and of course the Jets pull back 2 goals, Harefield then score the winner straight from the restart when Luke Baldwin lobbed the keeper from the halfway line with 10 minutes to go, still time for a player from each side to be red carded, bottom of the table very interesting now.

Luke Baldwin is a decent player ive always rated him.

Yes it is interesting, we won 5-0 against Biggleswade, two wins from safety. 

Very apt for the shenanigans to be present given its close to St Patricks Day  :D

Also could be a very vocal affair from the stands given both club's 'choirs'

Can't speak highly enough of the hospitality from WGC FC today.

Given the acrimony from the reverse fixture earlier in the season, I expected hostility today but EVERYONE from WGC was more than lovely.

A great 2-2 derby draw saw all go home happy and some great banter from the only WGC fan who turned up for his choir today too!

Good to see Karen too. WGC might be my new favourite away day now. :)

Hatfield Town 2 Southall 0

Nah we won 8-0. Have no idea what the full time fa are playing at! Constant mistakes in division 2.

Unless I'm mistaken the FA Full-Time system is populated directly by a text from the sides, so it's much more likely you and / or your oppo have submitted the wrong information....

If it only happens in Division Two maybe they're more careful in submitting results in the Premier and Division One!

Luke Baldwin is a decent player ive always rated him.

He certainly gives 100%, never hides even when things are not going well for the Hares which has been the case for most of the season.

Edited by the leatherhead lip

Don't know how we got the result after our abysmal showing in the first half. Hillgate were the much better side and created loads of chances. 2ND half we were much better and scored the winner late on. Another one sent off for them late on after a terrible tackle.

Full Time will always show the last text submitted, normally when I lock all results around 5.30pm I will ring clubs if I get a conflict of result message, however yesterday I was at WGC so any conflicts were not resolved until this morning.

Yes some clubs still not mastered the reporting despite the clear instructions given in the text message they receive.

Everything should be correct now

Can't speak highly enough of the hospitality from WGC FC today.

Given the acrimony from the reverse fixture earlier in the season, I expected hostility today but EVERYONE from WGC was more than lovely.

A great 2-2 derby draw saw all go home happy and some great banter from the only WGC fan who turned up for his choir today too!

Good to see Karen too. WGC might be my new favourite away day now. :)

Totally agree Bigdog. Another nice touch from WGC is that they let the guys from our disability football team in for free. A classy club.