Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gainsborough Trinity

Nathan

There is a few of us heading to the splendidly named Sweyn Forkbeard if you want to congregate before the game. Although they will have to go some to be as cheap as the spoons in Merthyr £1.29 a pint!

That's because there ain't no money in South and mid Wales !!  :ph34r:

ANYWAY.  Congrats on yesterdays result.

I hope the hang-overs have subsided.

there is a direct link between Sean Fraser goals and my Alfie scoring. Following each previous Sean goal,Alfie has scored in his next game. Today in their 9-0 win Alfie scored and then went on to almost score again. It went in but off the defender so was given as an own goal much to his protest

Decent bit for us on the BBC highlights show. All the goals and penalty Miss as you'd expect (although think jacks Dave could have got a look in) and then a section on lenchy in the wrap up - apparently if you look up the term 'purple patch' in a dictionary the answer is matt lench!!! ??? Good scenes of our celebrations at the end as well.

Edited by Radders

Check out the interview online with Baker . Very emotional and says it's his and Jons best moment in management. Even better than Merthyr or even Kettering play-off.

I suppose it is different for fans. For us it's all about the emotion and the result. The amazing comebacks in those game made the win seem all the sweeter .

But for the managers I suppose they want the perfect game. Yesterday , their plans were executed to perfection by the players. No bad first half like Kettering , no dreadful 20mins like Merthyr.

Just 90 mins of perfection.

Funny how there only appears to be one Slough Town scarf in the pubs of Prestbury tonight, getting some odd looks but hey...

Actually calmed down enough to comprehend the result.

What a fantastic night for the clubs history, everyone involved should be so damn proud of themselves.  Listening to it on the radio i didn't actually know what to think when we went three up, mind just went totally blank!

I don't think any of us are ever going to forget that match!

When was the last time you heard.

The Rebels of Slough as part of the final credits on a Football Highlights programme on The BBC.

What would that Poet laureate say.

Just Magic COYREBELS