Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy 10th November

MbrunoB

I accept what you say Djw.  Having been a supporter, excluding my own playing career and Nat Service, for 70 years  I feel a little affronted at times when my posts are deemed by some as disloyal.  I certainly don't attend games with the object to find fault.  

I also agree that it demeans the forum to entered into personal bickering.  

I also think like you that we have probably the most talented squad since the ETFC was founded (No offence to players of the past.) and I too enjoy watching them. But rightly or wrongly I still believe they could be even better if encouraged to play to their full potential.

But as I said a few days ago if we get into the play offs and hopefully beyond then I will be the first to admit I got it wrong and will be happy to do so. 

Lets all hope we can pull it off tomorrow I am sure we have the capability do do so.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

It's a shame when people get personal as I'm sure it puts members off posting their true opinions for fear of a aggressive response ... anyway I'm used to it and I'm sure you are 4WF ... the more heated it gets the better as far as I'm concerned... I like to read different opinions... really looking forward to tonight... no rain and a great playing surface .... a must win to keep our title hopes alive....

1 hour ago, CD Towner said:

Pot, kettle ... hehe

Very naughty CD. ...are you referring to the time I doubted the ability of the ETFC messiah?  An offence punishable by eight years on death row followed by a public stoning in the centre circle.... don't worry I've been forgiven and offered asylum in Barnet.....

I don't think I can add any more other than to say that we can only wait to for to nights outcome. Tomorrow we will either feel totally elated or as miserable as sin and we will start all over again. That is what football does to you whether you play or watch. 

Even Mourinho feels it too although possibly his  £15m+ pa helps him to face the day.  All I can do if, heaven forbid it is the latter, is to be accused of up setting the wife!!!!!! and to feel sorry for LH's long round trip. But then I don't really want to up set my wife. So I will start praying for a "WIN".

Edited by 4wembleyfinals