Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AGM

lovely stuff

If you're a member you will receive it all via email.

Yes i'm sure there will be an official email giving the clubs breakdown of the AGM.Who spoke.What the clubs plan is for the future.etc

I was asking more on your own individual perceptions of the mood in the room. Or if people were happy with the topic discussed or the answers given.

But i'm sure those 'in the know'.Will like to keep it that way.Knowledge is power,after all ! 

(And by the way.I couldn't make the meeting because i now live a 3 hour round-trip away from Enfield.

LS - fully agree - as someone who contributes monthly to the club but lives away from Enfield, surprised to not see anything posted yet?

Given current frustrations being aired on the forum (and I would say I am more a "glass half full person" with regards to where we are), I'm surprised there is nothing posted to alleviate people's concerns.

(It has been suggested in the past that the AGM could be streamed for members?)

Where are you based now LS?

Archived