Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonbridge Angels vs AFC Hornchurch

MikeMike

A terrific well done to the hardy souls who walked to today's game, I hope the achy muscles ease quickly.

That was as tough as I had anticipated it would be but I thought we'd done enough to get a point. Under a lot of pressure for most of the game but never seemed overwhelmed. Chances were few and far but never any attempt to just park the bus. Always a bit gutting when the winner comes so late but it was well worked.

Didn't seem too many complaints to the offside flag for Charlie's goal, looked OK to me at the half way line :)

At least the other results limited the damage and with four of the remaining eight games against teams around and about us our fate is in our hands.

Oh, and so, so quiet for a crowd of 509!! Just as well the Urchins behind the goal were in attendance.

Was disappointed to get so close to a draw and not quite manage it.  Pretty much saw the game as MikeMike. Great effort from the guys though, fully committed. If we had more players available I think we could have given Tonbridge a run for their money. Strange atmosphere, not like Tonbridge of old. Could have  been given something at the end where their keeper clearly handled outside the area but I don’t think the officials were in a position to see it.

Think all that i wanted to say about yesterdays game has already been said.

Can take many positives from yesterdays game, including holding a top 5 side for 85 mins before the only thing that separated us was a single goal.

Players can hold their heads high with what was a fantastic performance.

Shame no noise from the Tonbridge boys?! Library conditions!! :grin:

Got to say that this is the umpteenth time this season that the team has played  brilliantly and not got the result they deserved but it shows how good this side can be going forward and I'm really impressed by the players hard work 

The points will come and I am sure the team will continue to improve and with players coming back from suspension or injury this team will.be one oppersistion teams fear to face.

Well done team up the urcins 

If we can beat Potters Bar on Saturday, then I think we’re nearly there. Really can’t see this side going down. I wouldn’t be too disappointed if Harlow goes down, not my favourite club

Archived