Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Lewes v Hx Bostik Prem Sat 27th April

urchinman1961

Be nice to avenge the 5 one mauling earlier in the season but as it's the last game I'm prepared to let that one go,hope the fancy dress goes well score well could be absolutely anything crowd circa 550.Looking forward to next season up the Urchins

Can't be there hope everyone enjoys the day photos of costumes p!ease. Both sides playing for pride in this one. Expect a large crowd 500 + . score hope for a win for urchins go for 2. 3 to AFC Hornchurch. 

As other events overtook the game yesterday , I'd just like to say that I think we had the better of the game but would just wonder if Lewes were playing at 100% and just how many fit players we had on the pitch.

Good day out however.

17 hours ago, aka PeteBeatz said:

A great day out, definitely go to Lewes again. Both teams played out a good game in gusty conditions. As well as the footy the town is worth a look as well.

Lewes is a lovely town !!

Archived