Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Merstham

seemgee

4 hours ago, djwilf said:

Straights reds can be appealed.     If im correct.

Both reds yesterday were for a second yellow.    Automatic 1 game.

Think this is more a learning process for all involved....even if first yellow was wrong as Ive been told twice.

The second yellow was clear. The whistle was blown for a justified free kick and Mo kicked the ball away in frustration. It was stupid especially as he had been cautioned already.

Shame after a number of positive performaces that the main talking points are the referee and yellow cards.

Mark and Jon hardly put a foot wrong.   Whole midfield contributed....Scott steady as always.    Up front lots of promise and nice link up play.    Well done all.

Thanks RK. but I thought as a member/season tkt holder it included the packages. It is probably my limited knowledge of computers but I don't appear to be able to obtain access. Certainly not through the club's new new format. 

That's what you get to expect when you are in your 80s, !!!!!!!!

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

2 hours ago, djwilf said:

Shame after a number of positive performaces that the main talking points are the referee and yellow cards.

Mark and Jon hardly put a foot wrong.   Whole midfield contributed....Scott steady as always.    Up front lots of promise and nice link up play.    Well done all.

@djwilf

Yep agree

I think the pairing of Weatherstone with Muleba at centre back gives us real stability,Hatton and Payne also do a great job on the flanks.Our midfield is just getting better and better.And I think our fowards  Charles,Brown,Faal are growing in confidence,Merstham really struggled with there pace .When Billy is fit I am sure we will be even stronger.Nathan does a good job and his distribution is vg.Good to see the team play from the back when possible.Some of the interplay Sat was excellent and we were unlucky not to score more.Everything seems a lot more controlled this season.

COYT