Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Urchin masterclass

urchinman1961

Best performance at the Bridge this season against decent opposition who don't forget ran Barnet close in the FA cup.Even going a goal down chance after chance amazed it was one all at half time,second half we just opened them up what a team performance the futures bright the futures red n white

Could easily have been 6 or more.
Another game where the opposition keeper had a worldie and probably their man of the match.
Did they have a shot on target apart from the penalty?

A testament as well to the strength in the depth of the squad that even with injuries and suspensions it hardly matters to the performance - and again every single player working hard from the 1st minute to the last.

Good performance in awful conditions, Saunders with a MOM display typified by his assists for the second and third goals, I've noticed he has recently been challenging a lot more in the air, more commited in the tackle and winning his fair share now too which is a real plus for us when defending from the front. Could have been 4 or 5 but I'm just happy with the 3 points. Well played all.

Great performance today, really enjoyed the game.  I thought that Stimson and Marvin really put themselves about and were a tough physical presence for their defence to cope with.  Really pleased that Dan Uchechi got a goal, he played very well.  Saunders had a blinder also.  Even when we went a goal down o couldn't see us losing that game.  Decent attendance despite the monsoon also.

a fantastic team performance all round and again the lads worked hard to achieve a result without a few key players.  Conditions were tough for both teams and i think potters bar tried the switch to make us kick to clubhouse end first hoping to throw us.  Whats really good about the match is that we all have different candidates for MoM as for me its either Dan Uchechi or Charlie Stimson as both scored and when not scoring they were both causing havoc for the Potters bar defence cutting them open or forcing errors.

Looking forward to the cup and trophy this week as both provide excellent opertunities for the team to progress and do well.

7 hours ago, cup of tea said:

Actually, forgot to mention this on Saturday - Did anyone feel it was a straight Red when we were through on goal at the beginning of the second half? Not that it matters

For a moment I did but then realised that the other centre half was roughly level and maybe had a chance of getting back to cover.

12 hours ago, MikeMike said:

For a moment I did but then realised that the other centre half was roughly level and maybe had a chance of getting back to cover.

Yeah he was level - oh well, give him the benefit of the doubt then :) 

Archived