Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wk 2 50/50 Tickets on Sale Now!

LukeXIX

Hi All,

Our second 50/50 draw will be taking place on Saturday (16/5) at 3pm.

Please note that cut off point for the draw is 2pm on the 16th unless all 500 tickets are sold before then. If so updates will be posted on social media, here and the website. 

Tickets cost £1 each or 6 for £5.

How it Works?
1. Visit https://www.hornchurchfc.com/product-category/50-50-draw-tickets/ to buy your tickets.
2. Pay for your tickets using PayPal.
3. You will receive email confirmation that your purchase has been successful.
4. On Saturday we will display everyone's ticket numbers on our Twitter page and website. The draw will be made live on the Supporters Association twitter page at 3pm on Saturday using a random number generator. 
5. If you win, you will be contacted by a member of the committee for your bank details so we can transfer you the winnings. 

*The Winnings - The winner will receive half of the total profits earned from the sales (i.e. Sales - Paypal Fees). This will be advertised prior to the draw. 

If you have any problems, please let me know by contacting Jordan on hfcsa@hornchurchfc.com or myself by phone on 07962802552

Good luck everyone

Luke

Hi All,

We are currently up to 389 tickets sold with still another week to go until the draw. The purpose of this message was a gentle reminder should you have not yet purchased tickets. Towards the middle of next week if still have tickets outstanding a message will go out to the players who fantastically supported last weeks draw

Hope you’re all safe and keeping well

Luke

Great support , always amazes me how well the fans support the club in anyway they are asked and makes me proud to be part of it . 

Hopefully, when we all get together people will see the difference the support has made.

keep safe 

Archived