Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Managers

A Division One update following changes at New Salamis and at Ampthill Town this week and Milton Keynes Robins name change although it remains to be seen whether Milton Keynes Irish will play in Division Two next season:

SSML Division One Managers

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Vacant
Bedford - Michael Jones
Brimsdown - Ahmet Toygun
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
FC Broxbourne Borough - Declan Murphy
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Jorge Gallardo
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Dan Gauntlett & Scott Grant
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - George Tomlin

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 23:53, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - Yes, Paul took Southall to the FA Vase Quarter Final in 2017 didn't he, losing to Cleethorpes Town at Reynolds Field, were you there:

Savagebee - Not really related to this thread but here are over two hundred photographs from that Southall v Cleethorpes Town FA Vase Quarter Final tie at Reynolds Field on 18 February 2017 which Cleethorpes Town won 5-2:

Southall 2 Cleethorpes Town 5  FA Vase Quarter Final

44 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - Not really related to this thread but here are over two hundred photographs from that Southall v Cleethorpes Town FA Vase Quarter Final tie at Reynolds Field on 18 February 2017 which Cleethorpes Town won 5-2:

Southall 2 Cleethorpes Town 5  FA Vase Quarter Final

I was just down the road from the ground that day watching Pitshanger Dynamo FC play ?

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 19:26, Savagebee said:

I was just down the road from the ground that day watching Pitshanger Dynamo FC play ?

Savagebee - Why on earth didn't you go to Reynolds Field that day instead, at least you saw a decent game with Pitshanger Dynamo beating Indian Gymkhana 4-3, Jarraz netted two didn't he and was scoring for fun that season as well as the two seasons prior to that, where is he now.

20 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

Savagebee - Why on earth didn't you go to Reynolds Field that day instead, at least you saw a decent game with Pitshanger Dynamo beating Indian Gymkhana 4-3, Jarraz netted two didn't he and was scoring for fun that season as well as the two seasons prior to that, where is he now.

I was tempted but it was at a time when I started to go and watch The Pits quite regularly there former ground Argyle Road is a basic ground but a lovely place to watch a game footy and they provided deck chairs for supporters to use ?? 

M.Jarraz was superb for The Pits in his time at the club. He was at London Tigers FC last season.

On 05/06/2020 at 21:48, Rhodes said:

Ampthill Town - Vacant

Rob Russell is the new Ampthill Town FC manager.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ampthillfc/status/1269607590855671808

On 28/05/2020 at 22:09, Rhodes said:

On 05/06/2020 at 21:48, Rhodes said:

London Tigers - Jorge Gallardo

London Tigers announce the recruitment of new Manager Joe Croft for our semi pro first team...

Edited by Savagebee

An update to include the recent appointment at Ampthill Town and London Tigers:

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Rob Russell
Bedford - Michael Jones
Brimsdown - Ahmet Toygun
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
FC Broxbourne Borough - Declan Murphy
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Joe Croft
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Dan Gauntlett & Scott Grant
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - George Tomlin

I gather Adam Fisher has left Baldock Town:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Vacant
Biggleswade United - Chris Devane
Broadfields United - Ryan Duffy
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Martin Standen
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Tim O'Sullivan
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates

WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME MARCE COLLINGTON AT LCFC MARCE WAS WITH US TOWARDS THE END OF LAST SEASON AS ASSISTANT COACH BUT NOW HAS THE ROLE OF JOINT MANAGER WORKING WITH KEN CHARLERY WE WISH MARCE ALL THE BEST AT LCFC.

18 hours ago, Rhodes said:

I gather Adam Fisher has left Baldock Town:

Why do we think Adam Fisher has all of a sudden left Hitchin Road, does anybody know, Adam was only appointed in May last year and only last week was quoted as saying 'buzzing to be back with Baldock Town boys tomorrow and to welcome some new faces'. Maybe someone upset his Mum:

It is with great regret that our manager Adam Fisher has resigned with immediate effect. We would like to thank Adam and his mum for all they have done for the club and there unrivaled hard work. We wish them both the very best for the future.

Cristian Colas replaces Chris Devane at Biggleswade United who left Second Meadow recently to join Berkhamsted taking his Assistant Trishan Patel with him to Broadwater:

Baldock Town - Vacant
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Harpenden Town - Martin Standen
London Colney - Ken Charlery & Marce Collington
Oxhey Jets - Tim O'Sullivan
Wembley - Ian Bates

On 20/06/2020 at 16:47, Winslow Boy said:

Would guess that the budget he was promised before all this is now not available

Looks like you were spot on WB ?

Thanks Joes, hopefully this list is all current, good luck to Cristian Colas, Stuart Atkins and Marce Collington in their new jobs for next season:

Baldock Town - Vacant
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
London Colney - Ken Charlery & Marce Collington
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Wembley - Ian Bates

On 28/05/2020 at 20:30, Rhodes said:

Mick Vipond is pure class isn't he and I was initially a little surprised that he agreed to take the Assistant Manager's role at Pancake Lane this season, particularly having been unceremoniously sacked by the Club in 2009 before moving to Berkhamsted where he enjoyed ten successful years at Broadwater, however I gather he was more than happy to take a back seat for a change and work hand in hand with Matt Harding. Mick also managed at Hemel Hempstead Town, where he spent most of his playing career between 1975 and 1983, and Tring Town, he joined Berkhamsted when the new Club formed and immediately hit the ground sprinting, winning the SSML Division Two Championship in 2009/10 as well as the Division One Championship in 2010/11 before consolidating in the Premier Division each season until 2017/18 when gaining promotion to the Southern League Division One East, finishing second to Welwyn Garden City. Mick decided to finally call it a day at Broadwater at the end of the 2018/19 campaign and there wasn't a dry eye at the Club when he walked out of the door, he was given the honorary role of Club President for his achievements, particularly where getting the new Club off the ground was concerned in 2009 after Berkhamsted Town were sadly dissolved after ninety years in existence due to large outstanding debts:

Mick-Vipond_crop.jpg

Mick and Matt work superb at Leverstock Green and a very exciting season ahead for us on and off the pitch.

Deano5 - Welcome to the Forum, I didn't put Matt Harding and Mick Vipond down as joint Manager's as that is not the case is it, as I said Mick seems more than happy to take a back seat at Pancake Lane and speak when he is spoken to although, knowing him, that will be difficult. You have to hand it to him though for letting bygones be bygones and it shows what a man he is to forgive and forget the shocking way he was unceremoniously sacked in May 2009, he was quoted as saying at the time '"I have no idea why it happened and no idea if there is anybody in line to take my place":

Edited by Rhodes

11 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Deano5 - Welcome to the Forum, I didn't put Matt Harding and Mick Vipond down as joint Manager's as that is not the case is it, as I said Mick seems more than happy to take a back seat at Pancake Lane and speak when he is spoken to although, knowing him, that will be difficult. You have to hand it to him though for letting bygones be bygones and it shows what a man he is to forgive and forget the shocking way he was unceremoniously sacked in May 2009, he was quoted as saying at the time '"I have no idea why it happened and no idea if there is anybody in line to take my place":

Thanks!

Yes for absolute clarity, Matt is the manager and Mick is his assistant.

Mick and I go back a long way during our time at Berko and a big factor of me joining Levy Green where I am now the club secretary.  Absolute top man!

Edited by Deano5