Jump to content
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, but I mean, that’s all well and good, but it’s a lie🤣 of course, we’ll be up there, need to start putting the ball in the net a bit more, but we’ll be there or there about come the end of th

New here but thought I'd chip in. I know quite a few of the local mangers to Aylesbury and slightly further a field. Paul at WInslow is a one of the goods guys, definitely a tough job but fe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Karen Browne said:

Gavin Hoyte and Ollie Thorne are new joint managers at Bedford

Ex Arsenal Gavin Hoyte? Last I heard he was at Maidstone. Throne started at MK Dons and played for a lot of decent non league clubs including Hemel and Kettering I think. Potentially really good appointments, especially if they play too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Opinions Opinions 433 said:

No it is a different person, Gavin has played at a good level but not the ex pro. Both would be excellent additions to any side in the SSML!

Looks a good appointment for sure, improved the playing squad with them alone and their knowledge and contacts of a higher level will prove very useful I’m sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2020 at 12:24, Rhodes said:

I thought it might help to list the current SSML Managers, as far as I am aware, starting with the Premier Division, there are very few old fashioned characters these days which is a shame as it added to the matchday enjoyment:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Adam Fisher
Biggleswade United - Chris Devane
Broadfields United - Ryan Duffy
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Martin Standen
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Tim O'Sullivan
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bat

Fergus Moore at Edgware Town is a true Non League legend, his recent autobiography "And Sometimes the Dog was busy" is a great read of his 30 plus years playing and now managing in the game, he's a REAL football man! 

 

This is a link to a article the NLP recently ran on him. 

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/30544/edgware-town-player-boss-fergus-moore-still-showing-how-its-done-at-48/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GRS67 said:

Fergus Moore at Edgware Town is a true Non League legend, his recent autobiography "And Sometimes the Dog was busy" is a great read of his 30 plus years playing and now managing in the game, he's a REAL football man! 

 

This is a link to a article the NLP recently ran on him. 

https://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/30544/edgware-town-player-boss-fergus-moore-still-showing-how-its-done-at-48/

 

Yep they don't make them like him anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

An update, three Managerial changes recently:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Ryan Duffy
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery & Marce Collington
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates

SSML Division One Managers

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Rob Russell
Bedford - Gavin Hoyte and Ollie Thorne
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Joe Croft
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Kane Dougherty 
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - Paul Alleyne 

SSML Division Two Managers

Aston Clinton - Jack Seaton
Berkhamsted Comrades - Steve Hutchins & Kevin Godbold
Berkhamsted Raiders - Lee Groves
Bovingdon - Andy Stratford
Buckingham United - Sean Devine
Codicote - James Tizard
MK Gallacticos - Anton Jacob
Mursley United - Mitch Toyer
Old Bradwell United - David Keene
Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Danny Greany
Sarratt - Martin Loakes
The 61FC (Luton) - Richard Everitt
Totternhoe - Chris Harvey
Tring Corinthians - Andy Hockley & Jamie Roberts
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I assume that we are up to date on the SSML Manager's front for the forthcoming campaign that is less than a week away now:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Ryan Duffy
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery & Marce Collington
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates

SSML Division One Managers

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Rob Russell
Bedford - Gavin Hoyte and Ollie Thorne
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Joe Croft
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Kane Dougherty 
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - Paul Alleyne 

SSML Division Two Managers

Aston Clinton - Jack Seaton
Berkhamsted Comrades - Steve Hutchins & Kevin Godbold
Berkhamsted Raiders - Lee Groves
Bovingdon - Andy Stratford
Buckingham United - Sean Devine
Codicote - James Tizard
MK Gallacticos - Anton Jacob
Mursley United - Mitch Toyer
New Bradwell St Peter - Jamie Green 
Old Bradwell United - David Keene
Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Danny Greany
Sarratt - Martin Loakes
The 61FC (Luton) - Richard Everitt
Totternhoe - Chris Harvey
Tring Corinthians - Andy Hockley & Jamie Roberts
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Leatherhead Lip - Thanks, I'll change that then, it's still showing Ryan Duffy on the Club's Wikipedia page and that they ply their trade at Preston Park. I believe Liam Bird was in charge when Broadfields United lifted the Middlesex FA Premier Cup at Earlsmead in 2017/18 beating Harefield United 1-0 despite having two players sent off, they also won the SSML Challenge Trophy that season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some changes to the previous list of Premier Division and Division One Managers:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Liam Bird
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates

SSML Division One Managers

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Lee Hawkes
Bedford - Gavin Hoyte & Ollie Thorne
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Joe Croft
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Kane Dougherty 
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - Paul Alleyne 
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Are we still up to date, there haven't been any casualties as yet this season have there:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Liam Bird
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery 
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates

SSML Division One Managers

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Lee Hawkes
Bedford - Gavin Hoyte & Ollie Thorne
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Joe Croft
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Kane Dougherty 
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - Paul Alleyne 

SSML Division Two Managers

Aston Clinton - Jack Seaton
Berkhamsted Comrades - Steve Hutchins & Kevin Godbold
Berkhamsted Raiders - Lee Groves
Bovingdon - Andy Stratford
Buckingham United - Sean Devine
Codicote - James Tizard
MK Gallacticos - Anton Jacob
Mursley United - Mitch Toyer
New Bradwell St Peter - Jamie Green 
Old Bradwell United - David Keene
Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Danny Greany
Sarratt - Martin Loakes
The 61FC (Luton) - Richard Everitt
Totternhoe - Chris Harvey
Tring Corinthians - Andy Hockley & Jamie Roberts
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2020 at 16:34, Rhodes said:

Are we still up to date, there haven't been any casualties as yet this season have there:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Liam Bird
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery 
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates

SSML Division One Managers

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Lee Hawkes
Bedford - Gavin Hoyte & Ollie Thorne
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Joe Croft
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Kane Dougherty 
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - Paul Alleyne 

SSML Division Two Managers

Aston Clinton - Jack Seaton
Berkhamsted Comrades - Steve Hutchins & Kevin Godbold
Berkhamsted Raiders - Lee Groves
Bovingdon - Andy Stratford
Buckingham United - Sean Devine
Codicote - James Tizard
MK Gallacticos - Anton Jacob
Mursley United - Mitch Toyer
New Bradwell St Peter - Jamie Green 
Old Bradwell United - David Keene
Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Danny Greany
Sarratt - Martin Loakes
The 61FC (Luton) - Richard Everitt
Totternhoe - Chris Harvey
Tring Corinthians - Andy Hockley & Jamie Roberts

Bit early in the season for casualties. 

Rhodes - Who do you think will be the first to go?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, petethegreek said:

Bit early in the season for casualties. 
Rhodes - Who do you think will be the first to go?

I didn't really want to use the thread for this kind of 'disrespectful' speculation but now you mention it I think if Biggleswade United lose to Tring Athletic tomorrow and again at Arlesey Town on Tuesday Cristian Colas might offer his resignation to his good friend Guillem Balague who will reluctantly accept it but lets hope not, they should win tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/10/2020 at 20:33, petethegreek said:

Bit early in the season for casualties

You were wrong: https://www.buckinghamunited.co.uk/news/john-walton-appointed-first-team-manager-2574977.html

SSML Division Two Managers

Aston Clinton - Jack Seaton
Berkhamsted Comrades - Steve Hutchins & Kevin Godbold
Berkhamsted Raiders - Lee Groves
Bovingdon - Andy Stratford
Buckingham United - John Walton
Codicote - James Tizard
MK Gallacticos - Anton Jacob
Mursley United - Mitch Toyer
New Bradwell St Peter - Jamie Green 
Old Bradwell United - David Keene
Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Danny Greany
Sarratt - Martin Loakes
The 61FC (Luton) - Richard Everitt
Totternhoe - Chris Harvey
Tring Corinthians - Andy Hockley & Jamie Roberts
Edited by Rhodes
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2020 at 20:06, Karen Browne said:

Lee Groves has resigned at Berkhansted Raiders

Do we know why Lee Groves suddenly upped sticks and walked away from Berkhamsted Raiders after many years with the Club:

SSML Division Two Managers

Aston Clinton - Jack Seaton
Berkhamsted Comrades - Steve Hutchins & Kevin Godbold
Berkhamsted Raiders - Steve McHugh
Bovingdon - Andy Stratford
Buckingham United - John Walton
Codicote - James Tizard
MK Gallacticos - Anton Jacob
Mursley United - Mitch Toyer
New Bradwell St Peter - Jamie Green 
Old Bradwell United - David Keene
Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Danny Greany
Sarratt - Martin Loakes
The 61FC (Luton) - Richard Everitt
Totternhoe - Chris Harvey
Tring Corinthians - Andy Hockley & Jamie Roberts
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it slightly surprising there haven't been more Managerial caualties so far this season than at Berkhamsted Raiders and Buckingham United and Lee Groves and Sean Devine chose to walk away didn't they. You have to fear for Joe Croft at London Tigers following eight successive League defeats:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Liam Bird
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Fergus Moore
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery 
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates

SSML Division One Managers

Amersham Town - Dwaine Bryan  
Ampthill Town - Lee Hawkes
Bedford - Gavin Hoyte & Ollie Thorne
Buckingham Athletic - Scott Reynolds 
Enfield Borough - Shaun Reece & Mani Asare
Hillingdon Borough - Ciprian Pintilie 
Langford - Martin Wells 
London Lions - Andrew Landesberg
London Tigers - Joe Croft
Milton Keynes Irish - Terry Shrieves 
New Salamis - Gus Gulfer  
Park View - Eric Franiku 
Rayners Lane - David Fox
Shefford Town & Campton - Kane Dougherty 
Stotfold - Luke Gregson
St Panteleimon - George Frangeskou 
Winslow United - Paul Alleyne 

SSML Division Two Managers

Aston Clinton - Jack Seaton
Berkhamsted Comrades - Steve Hutchins & Kevin Godbold
Berkhamsted RaidersSteve McHugh
Bovingdon - Andy Stratford
Buckingham United - John Walton
Codicote - James Tizard
MK Gallacticos - Anton Jacob
Mursley United - Mitch Toyer
New Bradwell St Peter - Jamie Green 
Old Bradwell United - David Keene
Pitstone & Ivinghoe - Danny Greany
Sarratt - Martin Loakes
The 61FC (Luton) - Richard Everitt
Totternhoe - Chris Harvey
Tring Corinthians - Andy Hockley & Jamie Roberts
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody saw this coming did they:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Liam Bird
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Vacant
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery 
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates
Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s a few in danger... And i like nothing more than Stirring the pot 🤦.

 

Prem:

Bicknell, more games played, could Be 3rd bottom of scores don’t go their way.

jones, North Greenford not great

Charlery, looks like Colney need a rocket or some sort of direction. Tough area to attract players with so many clubs fighting it out for dibs.

Sweeny, not that he should be mentioned but you never know with Leighton, they make strange decisions all of the time 😂.

 

Div 1:

Paul Alleyne - I like Paul but he’s had a tough start. Winslow having a budget so you would expect them to be doing better in Div 1. I’ve said it previously, the players he has are tough to manage, to many egos.

Gregson - does he need time the rebuild? One of my favs at the start of the season for finishing high.

Croft at Tigers, I agree with this one.

 

Div 2:

Hockley / Roberts - Corries lazy board need to think outside the box and stop hiring managers who are content in fielding 15 players each week. 

Toyer - Mursley have never been World beaters but have given better accounts of themselves in previous years.

Seaton - I might be being a bit harsh as they’ve lost quite a few players to Aylesbury Dynamo’s!

 

thoughts? How wrong have I got it? Anyone else in danger?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It didn't take Edgware Town long to fill the vacancy:

SSML Premier Division Managers

Arlesey Town - Chico Ramos
Aylesbury Vale Dynamos - Phil Granville
Baldock Town - Rob Bates 
Biggleswade United - Cristian Colas
Broadfields United - Liam Bird
Colney Heath - Ryan Thompson
Crawley Green - Craig Bicknell & Craig Meyrick
Dunstable Town - Gareth Jackson
Edgware Town - Rak Hudson
Eynesbury Rovers - Steve Kuhne, Ash Fuller & Dean Greygoose
Harefield United - Jason Shaw
Harpenden Town - Mickey Nathan
Leighton Town - Joe Sweeney
Leverstock Green - Matthew Harding
London Colney - Ken Charlery 
Newport Pagnell Town - Gary Flinn
North Greenford United - Colin Jones
Oxhey Jets - Stuart Atkins
Potton United - Laurence Revell
Tring Athletic - Chris Juraszek
Wembley - Ian Bates
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Daily Dose said:

There’s a few in danger... And i like nothing more than Stirring the pot 🤦.

 

Prem:

Bicknell, more games played, could Be 3rd bottom of scores don’t go their way.

jones, North Greenford not great

Charlery, looks like Colney need a rocket or some sort of direction. Tough area to attract players with so many clubs fighting it out for dibs.

Sweeny, not that he should be mentioned but you never know with Leighton, they make strange decisions all of the time 😂.

 

Div 1:

Paul Alleyne - I like Paul but he’s had a tough start. Winslow having a budget so you would expect them to be doing better in Div 1. I’ve said it previously, the players he has are tough to manage, to many egos.

Gregson - does he need time the rebuild? One of my favs at the start of the season for finishing high.

Croft at Tigers, I agree with this one.

 

Div 2:

Hockley / Roberts - Corries lazy board need to think outside the box and stop hiring managers who are content in fielding 15 players each week. 

Toyer - Mursley have never been World beaters but have given better accounts of themselves in previous years.

Seaton - I might be being a bit harsh as they’ve lost quite a few players to Aylesbury Dynamo’s!

 

thoughts? How wrong have I got it? Anyone else in danger?

On the other hand there are a few doing remarkably well! 
 

Granville for one at Aylesbury Dynamos - I think a lot of people would never have thought they’d do so well. Many players being local lads who have been playing lower down the leagues. 
 

what are the thoughts on the quality of the prem this season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2020 at 00:07, Daily Dose said:

Granville for one at Aylesbury Dynamos - I think a lot of people would never have thought they’d do so well. Many players being local lads who have been playing lower down the leagues. 

Daily Dose - Yes, agreed, prising Lewis Workman away from Aston Clinton was a master stroke on Phil Granville's part

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...