Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford FC

15 minutes ago, LondonEagle said:

Interesting formation for Real Bedford at Raunds tonight. Lining-up without any strikers.    

PS my mistake just seen Jordan Brown is playing.      

WiII ReaI Bedford need any strikers this evening, Rob SincIair couId rest five or six pIayers ahead of Saturday's more difficuIt game with WinsIow United at McMuIIen Park.

15 minutes ago, Rhodes said:

WiII ReaI Bedford need any strikers this evening, Rob SincIair couId rest five or six pIayers ahead of Saturday's more difficuIt game with WinsIow United at McMuIIen Park.

They've done just that and have managed only the one goal off a hand ball. Not exactly pretty but I don't doubt even as constructed tonight they'll find the 3 points.

The exceIIent graphic, I gather ReaI Bedford are 1-0 up now foIIowing a successfuI spot kick

Billede

Enjoyed the match as Real Bedford put in a disappointing performance with so many players absent, I am sure we will lose shortly having to field so many players who would not normally be selected in the first eleven starting lineup, thankfully we are not having to play teams near the top of league  at the moment. I can say well done Real Bedford and at least we gained another three points.I am still worried about our fixture with Rugby Borough that is on the horizon. Never mind I am happy with another three points.

I had the chose this evening to watch seven European Championship matches live, I still selected Real Bedford in pteference.

Rob SincIair gives an interesting assessment of Iast night's performance:    

Highlights from the live stream at Raunds Town last night, the penalty on the half hour mark looked a little harsh on the hosts:

Highlights from the live stream at Raunds Town last night, the penalty on the half hour mark looked a little harsh on the hosts

Rhodes. I tend to agree with you regarding the soft penalty awarded to Real Bedford, remember the other week we should have been awarded a penalty it's all swings and roundabouts. although I persevered watching the match my Internet last night was much to be desired, I imagine I was able to watch 80 minutes of the match as I kept losing my connection, each time I missed the replay of the penalty incidence.

On 05/10/2022 at 20:22, Cruz said:

Highlights from the live stream at Raunds Town last night, the penalty on the half hour mark looked a little harsh on the hosts

Rhodes. I tend to agree with you regarding the soft penalty awarded to Real Bedford, remember the other week we should have been awarded a penalty it's all swings and roundabouts. although I persevered watching the match my Internet last night was much to be desired, I imagine I was able to watch 80 minutes of the match as I kept losing my connection, each time I missed the replay of the penalty incidence.

The Internet provider didn't care about your nerves 😁

Can it be eIeven successive League wins tomorrow:

Billede

Check this out foIks, ReaI Bedford are currentIy offering 10% off aII their merchandise, fiII your boots: 

Merchandise | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

To celebrate Real Bedford winning their first 10 league games of the season, we are offering a 10% discount off all products in the club shop. Just use the code REAL10 on the checkout screen.

Billede

RallyInRaleigh and Cruz - No problems for Rob Sinclair's men yesterday then despite Winslow United equalising Jordan Brown's (who else) opening strike following some poor defending. Did you enjoy the game, the team spirit looks amazing: 

Bedford Win Again with Winslow United Unable to Slow the Real Momentum | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

Edited by Rhodes

I enjoyed the game yesterday, I thought Wimslow appeared to be a good team, the problem being they were so predictable and relied on the long high ball, King, the captain for Wimslow was class, I  believe he has played for the original Rushden @Diamonds as well as AFC R &D, Bedford Town and Daventry Town , expierenced at a much higher level. Hard match next Saturday Rugby Borough.

5 hours ago, Cruz said:

Hard match next Saturday Rugby Borough

Yes but it's at McMullen Park next Saturday, Rugby Borough aren't so strong away from their Kilsby Lane base and have already lost at Amersham Town, Moulton and Eccleshall in the FA Vase, conceding goals for fun. The fixture the foIIowing week (22 October) at MouIton wiII be the difficuIt one where they are 100% at home scoring 23 goaIs in just five League games.

15 minutes ago, LondonEagle said:

Another good win on Saturday.

September's financial report now published. Seem to be burning through cash at an incredible rate although I guess there is a lot of set-up costs with so much to do since the takeover and the women's and youth teams:

https://www.realbedford.com/income-report-september-22

Yeah definitely have been investing heavily in the youth and ladies ventures as well as the first team. I love seeing the latest financial reports. However, I do hope to hear about renewed sponsorships from the big dollar groups like Gemini. Doubtless, they've proven to build a winner for the current level and will need more moving forward. 

Long term, I want to see them adding to the BTC treasury. Part of the vision is to be holding long term BTC in  hopes of that giving them a competitive advantage against richer peers who are operating at a massive debt. Of course, it's not prudent to do so if you're going to need to sell in the short term for cash you're otherwise spending. Definitely something fun to track. 

On 09/10/2022 at 08:54, Rhodes said:

RallyInRaleigh and Cruz - No problems for Rob Sinclair's men yesterday then despite Winslow United equalising Jordan Brown's (who else) opening strike following some poor defending. Did you enjoy the game, the team spirit looks amazing:

Actually was the first game I'd missed this year. Traveled back to my alma mater for some homecoming (American) football. Back home and looking forward to the upcoming tilt. I wish some of the other contenders would start catching up in the games played department so we could have a fairer comparison. All indications are that this team is the one to beat and I thought the final goal in this one was pretty dang great. 

There is a Bitcoin Meet Up/MastercIass between 12.00 and 1.30 prior to Saturday's fixture with Rugby Borough, see the Iink. I asssume Peter McCormack is bacfrom America and wiII be hosting the free event at McMuIIen Park in person:

Real Bedford v Rugby Borough | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin   

Billede

The match programme from Saturday's 4-1 win over WinsIow United: 

TWP #6 - Real Bedford v Winslow United by Real Bedford FC - Issuu