Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedford FC

A nice post match interview with proIific striker Jordan Brown:

A good 4-2 win for Bedford Ladies this afternoon at McMuIIen Parover Kings Lynn Town Ladies in a Eastern Region Women's League Premier Division fixture:

Billede

Watched the stream of Sat's game. Whilst Eason Socon were certainly a physical side, in the 2nd half the amount of time Jordan Brown spent throwing himself to the ground and rolling around was ridiculous. This was mentioned in the previous game as well I believe. That and the constant buffering of the stream made the game pretty much unwatchable as a spectacle for me.

Edited by LondonEagle

LondonEagle - Jordan Brown admitted in the post match interview that he does that purposely but he is a nice guy really, are you sure it's not sour grapes on your part as Jordan's brief spell at The Eyrie during Mark Duckett's eight month reign in 2020 wasn't a happy one unlike now at McMullen Park. Here are the live stream highlights from the narrow Eaton Socon win and a match report:  

10 Man Real Bedford Win against Eaton Socon | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

Edited by Rhodes

It really wasn't pretty to watch, I know they were down to 10 men and it's fair enough to try and draw a foul from an opponent, but then rolling around on the floor screaming each time to try and get the opposing player sent off, with your teammates joining in by trying to pressurise the ref, is not what anyone goes to non-league football to watch.

PS both the reports posted on here from the previous game at Moulton said the same thing, so I don't think it's just me. This was one:

"If you hadn’t called him out I would have. Quite possibly the most embarrassing exhibition of exaggerated squealing and feigning injury I’ve ever seen from one player."    

Edited by LondonEagle

On 20/11/2022 at 02:29, RallyInRaleigh said:

Keep stacking wins! 

RallyInRaleigh - Yes, another home game coming up on Saturday:

Real Bedford v London Tigers | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

v+London+Tigers+-+Wide.png

Edited by Rhodes

On 01/11/2022 at 14:09, LondonEagle said:

LondonEagle - You said that Bedford Ladies are wearing Real Bedford kits however this is a photograph from the FA Cup tie yesterday with Hashtag United Ladies, it wouId have been a good opportunity to proudIy wear the new kit. UnfortunateIy the Ladies suffered a heavy 7-0 defeat:  

That is odd as the kit was unveiled ages ago - June: https://www.realbedford.com/news/real-bedford-fc-partner-with-bedford-ladies-and-girls-fc

It seems like the Ladies have another new kit, money seems to be no object for Mr McCormack:

The ladies new home kit has arrived

Billede

The match programme from this afternoon's 4-0 win over London Tigers:

TWP #10 - Real Bedford v London Tigers by Real Bedford FC - Issuu

Here are the live stream highlights from the comfortabIe 4-0 win yesterday over London Tigers:  

Bedford Ladies entertain Harlow Town Ladies this afternoon in what should be an interesting Eastern Region Women's League Premier Division encounter. There is huge potential for the Ladies to progress a lot further under the leadership of Real Bedford Chairman Peter McCormack as they were just left 'to rot' when under the Bedford Town umbrella and going nowhere, you really have to hand it to Mr McCormack don't you for what he has already achieved at McMullen Park in a short space of time, it's truly incredible:

Billede

Edited by Rhodes

I have just been reliably informed that Bedford Ladies and Harlow Town Ladies this afternoon has been called off due to a waterlogged McMullen Park pitch, very disappointing:

Billede

On 03/11/2022 at 11:21, Karen Browne said:

The draw will be made at the end of November

RallyInRaleigh - Hopefully the draw for the ChaIIenge Trophy Third Round will be made any time now.

Edited by Rhodes

6 hours ago, Rhodes said:

RallyInRaleigh - Hopefully the draw for the ChaIIenge Trophy Third Round will be made any time now.

The draw has already been made. Real Bedford have been expelled from the competition for playing an ineligible player in the previous round v Aylesbury as per my post above.

Aylesbury have been reinstated and are home to 5th placed Biggleswade United of the SSML Prem.

Shame as would have been a good test for Rob Sinclair's boys in front of a big home crowd. 

Edited by LondonEagle

18 hours ago, LondonEagle said:

I see Real Bedford have been booted out of the Gladwish Cup after playing an ineligible player in their victory over Aylesbury Vale Dynamos in thr previous round and AVD have been reinstated.   

LondonEagle - Apologies, I missed that and am surprised and disappointed that Real Bedford have been unceremoniously expelled from the Challenge Trophy, it wasn't widely publicised was it on Twitter or the Club's website. You interestingly mentioned a while back that the Club's administration leaves a lot to be desired following their one point deduction last season and it seems that Peter McCormack still hasn't addressed the problem.

The next home fixture that wiII see some pre-Christmas activities in the CIubhouse beforehand as weII as a 'Bitcoin Meetup':

Real Bedford v Amersham Town | Real Bedford FC | Running Bitcoin

Billede

Eagle, is it reasonable to at least discuss the possibility of a league clash in less than 3 seasons now?

https://twitter.com/bedfordtown/status/1597904863785996288?s=46&t=mqkmMLiMZNoQp6qBGwRCPQ