Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSMFL Virtual Cup

The SSMFL Virtual Cup has been taking place all week on Twitter.

Today is the Quarter Finals and the games have seen hundreds of people voting. 

Currently Edgware lead Colney Heath with a narrow 53% of the votes with almost 350 people voting so far. 

The voting will end at 6pm 

If you haven't already get voting for who you want to reach the Semi Finals (Edgware Town of course) 

It's been a great way to engage with people during lockdown and provide a little light relief 

24 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

The SSMFL Virtual Cup has been taking place all week on Twitter.

Today is the Quarter Finals and the games have seen hundreds of people voting. 

Currently Edgware lead Colney Heath with a narrow 53% of the votes with almost 350 people voting so far. 

The voting will end at 6pm 

If you haven't already get voting for who you want to reach the Semi Finals (Edgware Town of course) 

It's been a great way to engage with people during lockdown and provide a little light relief 

Cool I will vote Edgware Town for ya ?

2 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

Good man thanks ??

Done ?

An incredible 430 votes were cast in our tie with Colney Heath yesterday and Edgware ran out winners with 55%of the votes! 

Today we face Biggleswade Utd and their 38K followers in the Semi Final 

The other Semi Final sees Harpenden Town take on Potton United 

The link will be posted around 10sn 

There's a carnival atmosphere inside 'Virtual' Silver Jubilee Park Stadum as we take on Biggleswade Utd in our SSMFL 'Virtual'Cup Semi Final 

Hundreds of people have got involved this week and it's not too late to vote as voting ends at 6pm 

PLEASE VOTE FOR US! 

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

There's a carnival atmosphere inside 'Virtual' Silver Jubilee Park Stadum as we take on Biggleswade Utd in our SSMFL 'Virtual'Cup Semi Final 

Hundreds of people have got involved this week and it's not too late to vote as voting ends at 6pm 

PLEASE VOTE FOR US! 

Done ?

Much like the rest of the season I see this is also null & void - after suspicious voting patterns

Edgware accused of buying votes after 500 appeared on their favour in 2 minutes. Biggleswade back in the lead after a tweet by Guilleme asking for his 1 million followers to vote Biggleswade 

14 minutes ago, tringarmy said:

Much like the rest of the season I see this is also null & void - after suspicious voting patterns

Edgware accused of buying votes after 500 appeared on their favour in 2 minutes. Biggleswade back in the lead after a tweet by Guilleme asking for his 1 million followers to vote Biggleswade 

I think we need Rhodes to investigate.

17 hours ago, tringarmy said:

Unfortunately the Semi Final decenddd into a farce thanks to a certain club chairman calling in favours from his 1 million followers when he hadn't got involved up to that point. 

We were accused of buying votes, something I wasn't even aware you could do as we suddenly got hundreds of votes seemingly out of nowhere. 

Unfortunately we have a good idea of who was behind this and their motives to subvert what had been a fun and light relief social media competition. 

It's real shame that a individual or individuals ruined this for everyone. 

3 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

Unfortunately the Semi Final decended into a farce thanks to a certain club chairman calling in favours from his 1 million followers when he hadn't got involved up to that point. Which, actually, on reflection, is absolutely fine! Imagine using Twitter to boost a twitter poll! Couldn’t be me! 

We were accused of buying votes, something I knew that we could do and we utilised this to bring tiny Edgware Town a bit of publicity. 

We’ve said it was Brinkman, it wasn’t, it was me, the Edgware Twitter admin, because I was desperate to win a twitter poll. 

It's real shame that myself as an individual did this. 

1 hour ago, GRS67 said:

Unfortunately the Semi Final decenddd into a farce thanks to a certain club chairman calling in favours from his 1 million followers when he hadn't got involved up to that point

I'm surprised Guillem Balague sunk to that level, he is always a total gentleman in whatever he does isn't he

1 hour ago, Rhodes said:

I'm surprised Guillem Balague sunk to that level, he is always a total gentleman in whatever he does isn't he

Did he get to Messi vote?

15 hours ago, Enfield Til It Died said:

Are you involved in the final? Might be your only chance this year!

I would only have abandoned it.

Archived