Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leatherhead v Enfield Town

seemgee

2 hours ago, old towner said:

i think thats our problem we dont get more goals we seem to sit on one or two goals never go for more

I must have imagined Nathan Smith galloping forward from centre back at 3-0. Or Ryan Kirwan continuing to attack down the left wing. Or the numerous other goal attempts throughout the second half. I didn't notice much sitting back. But maybe I missed it through squinting through a camera trying to focus on the Town bodies in and around the Leatherhead box. You can criticise the conversion rate but not the willingness to aim for goal.

i was not at yesturdays game so i cant comment

how many times do we go one nil up and draw or loose the game  AND IM NOT SAYING THIS SEASON BEFORE SOMEONE MAKES A COMMENT

WE NEED TO TRY AND PUT AWAY THE CHANCES  THE GOAL DIFFERANCE COULD AFFECT THE OUTCOME ONE DAY IM NOT SAYING THIS YEAR  NEXT YEAR

take lewes 6-2 v margate away we lost by one goal and had a few chances to win the game its the chances we need to be putting away

Although I was again unable to attend yesterday I can fully understand the praise given to Ryan Kirwan. On the few occasions I have seen him, but only as a sub, he showed that he had lot of ability joined with pace. I am glad to hear that he is getting a chance to show it.

I am also pleased to read we are now still continuing a willingness to play on the front foot. This surely is the best way for this squad to gain success. It also brings everyone into play. If I get the OK this week, I am looking forward to seeing us take on Worthing next Saturday.

IN the meantime another win on Tuesday will also be thankfully accepted.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals