Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kurtis Cumberbatch

Father Jack

Strange signing!!  Has appeared only 7 times out of 13 league games with the bottom of the National South league Billericay. No goals scored.

I had hoped that with us second in the league we would have attracted some one more on his way up.

I know that I should not judge anyone unseen. But I do worry that bringing in a dual registered player, at this time, does not effect the strong team spirit which has brought us to the position in the league the club currently enjoys. I do hope that this was considered.

We will have to wait and see.

Another win tomorrow may put my immediate concerns to rest.

7 minutes ago, 4wembleyfinals said:

Strange signing!!  Has appeared only 7 times out of 13 league games with the bottom of the National South league Billericay. No goals scored.

I had hoped that with us second in the league we would have attracted some one more on his way up.

I know that I should not judge anyone unseen. But I do worry that bringing in a dual registered player, at this time, does not effect the strong team spirit which has brought us to the position in the league the club currently enjoys. I do hope that this was considered.

We will have to wait and see.

Another win tomorrow may put my immediate concerns to rest.

Especially if he plays and scores a hat trick.?

I am not complaining just apprehensive, for the reasons already given, and also for those on the bench waiting for their chance.

But then I accept many off the points being made above.  As I have said, we will have to wait and see.

I will certainly welcome anyone scoring a hat trick tomorrow. Or even one goal if we win 1-0. 

11 minutes ago, 4wembleyfinals said:

I am not complaining just apprehensive, for the reasons already given, and also for those on the bench waiting for their chance.

But then I accept many off the points being made above.  As I have said, we will have to wait and see.

I will certainly welcome anyone scoring a hat trick tomorrow. Or even one goal if we win 1-0. 

Hi 4WF you know  you can’t complain or be apprehensive on this forum ???lol

16 hours ago, Barney said:

Not sure where he plays in midfield, but with Scott injured, and Sam away, we do seem a little light in the middle in the short term, so no complaints from me.

I agree. I think we’ve looked light in midfield for some time. If he can fill in until Sam Youngs returns, sensible move.