Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hx 3 Braintree 0

cup of tea

Firstly , welcome to our friends from Northern Ireland and to the really nice guys from Sweden to whom we are grateful that they made the effort to watch us today.  Think they picked the right game to watch today.

Absolutely buzzing from this , I never thought we were going to lose. Think that Liam has played well all season but he was on fire today. You could tell from his reaction from his goal from a very well worked free kick that he was up for it today. Ola showed plenty of energy, Tobi brought energy when he came on, really pleased with everyone in the team today, remember we had a trio of key players out today. My man of the match was Ricky Hales , him and Nathan were immense at the back today, and hats off to Joe as well , some erm.. entertaining saves!!!

wasn’t bothered about the fa cup but now looking forward to the draw coyu

What a fantastic result despite a late change to the line up the Urchins really were in a class of their own today.  A real team performance all round and very assured.

Ola caused so much trouble on the wings and Nash was deadly in front of goal and but for the away keepers excellent saves could have had a deserved hat trick.

To cap it all in the league we only 1 poing off the top and if.we.can keep.this good run of form going can be in the mix on 3 fronts 

Hooe.we get a winnable tie in the next round as I've never seen us in the 1st round proper dispute several valliant attempts over the years.

Up the Urchins 

Normally in a cup competition I'd be hoping for an away draw at a ground I'd never been to, but this time for the sake of Alex Sharp's wish list I want a home draw against the lowest ranked team still in the hat. Notts County away can wait for the 1st round proper.

Loved the Swedish fans...such fun and what about the best mascot ever!! Had such a great weekend, great to catch up with so many of you, get our supporters' cards renewed and pickup some brilliant merch including the class FA Trophy signed shirt.

20221003_173155.thumb.jpg.e04874f3ccc1fd26274dac097b18c598.jpgAre back over for the Ornfest weekend...drying out in the meantime🤣🤣

Edited by JRinBelfast