Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Players

On 03/05/2023 at 11:11, Albury_Walker said:

Canvey will be a tough nut to crack. Billericay will come good at some point . 

On 14/05/2023 at 15:26, Raingod said:

Was an enjoyable afternoon and brought back a lot of memories from the different eras!

For me the highlights were seeing in action - Harry + Cory, Liam and Jamie, Jey and Jordan, Mickey P, Ryan D and Craig McKay! 

The games were friendly, no injuries, and some good banter! 

A few discussions behind the goal as to who a few players were but I think most were identified!!

Nice penalty from Neil and hope he enjoyed the day!

Loved the purple strip for his XI .. hopefully a few will be raffled or auctioned as would love to get my hands on one!

And yes there are a few players on show that I would love to see turn out for us again!

1 minute ago, OldTowner said:

12 hours ago, OldTowner said:

Hopefully the new manager will bring in 4 or 5 players from his previous squad.. Plus 4 or 5 new signings and then keep 4 or 5 of the current squad.

What we need now is less of the revolving door and more of a higher quality, smaller more settled squad. 

Shame to see Nathan go ... a real legend for us and I thought he might fancy going for the all time appearances record?

Not surprised over Dayton or Cunns - both in the twilight of their careers.

James struggled with injuries and never secured a place in the line up - great passer but lost some pace - but a really nice guy who appreciated the fans.

Thought Adam was a real stalwart for us - will never forget the Herne Bay goal .. led the line well and while some complained about his moaning at all inc our own players, I saw him as a winner that wanted the best for us .. 

Would be nice to see some of the current team stay - a complete overhaul could see a season of consolidation, whereas adding to some talented players we already have could see us hit the ground running in the new season ...

• 2 weeks later...