Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Llantwit Major AFC vs Enfield Town FC

Posted (edited)

manor have had a massive wind advantage, it will be a different 2nd half

why oh why are Enfield playing long ball after long ball in this wind

Edited by dwhe

Do the people who run this competition inspect the pitches. Forget the wind what were they playing on? It looked like a woolly carpet. 

I only hope no one got injured. 

On the bright side, having visited Lake Garda many times, those who go to the finals will have a great holiday. Take a trip on a Lake bus and visit the lovely towns around it. I would love to join you!!!!! But I'm getting nearer to my sell buy date!!!! 

The game was a bit like Sunday league stuff, the pitch and the play with the wind. To be fair, people were warned not to wear their best trainers and put wellies on as there had been so much rain, I'm surprised the game was on at all.

This competition seems to be a bit shambolic and poorly organised to be honest. Is good to experience something different and to experience playing clubs from other countries, but we need to think seriously as whether to accept any future invitation unless there are guarantees of a more professional approach by the organisers and by some of the clubs involved going forwards.

Edited by lovely stuff