Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Prices

Can someone inform me please the prices to get in your place please. I'll be coming down today and hopefully for one side a record comes to an end (hopefully for us Daggers). Well good luck tonight and hope for a good game. [color:"red"] [/color]

.....but if you bring a pair of footy boots, you might be offered a game !

Quote:
Anonymous said:
Thanks for that but im student so what do I come under? Do I need to bring any ID to prove im a student?

I'm afraid that there are no student concessions, not even for the home fans.

ooh very much looking forward to this one, as I have done for the past 2 seasons, even though we never seem to have beaten you at home in the conference lol. Bring a lot of fans please!
Will we have another sing of Andy fords red and white army? Was great to hear everyone singing it again on saturday altho i think a few people now fell it is a curse (i myself do not believe in such nonsense!)
C'mon you reds, and heres to an exciting game

Actually..... I think that the pricing should be for 16s and under. Would seem a lot fairer to those who are still at school.

And a couple of quid knocked off as a concession to those with student I.D may bring a few more into the ground.

Anyone any thoughts?

When I was a student I wrote to the club saying that every club near where I went to University (Southampton, Portsmouth, Eastleigh, Bournemtouth and Havant) all had a student concession price available. I received a reply saying that they hoped to implement something like that but as with most things CEO related nothing has been done.

Quote:
James said:
Do children aged 16 + not also go to school

Not these days. They're all too busy down the Burberry shop, and smashing and burning stuff and knifing people.

During the war... etc etc

Quote:
Fleet boy said:
Maybe it's a village thing,out there in the countryside they're quite simple folk..

I say young chap, their is nothing wrong with country life style, one would like to think of us as simply laid back, as apposed to you city dwellers.