Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup!

extaffyjim

Robin Trott, Danny Hockton and Steve Forbes have all played for Stevenage. Indeed, Trotty was captain of Stevenage in the FA Cup games they had against Newcastle. Reading the Stevenage forum, it is amazing how none of 'em remember us from the Vauxhall-Opel Division 2 North days. As for the attendance, should be pushing 2,000.

Most of them probably can't remember the days pre Newcastle FA Cup game!!

Quote:
A bit like most of the supporters at Canvey supporters not remembering the pre Trophy final days, eh Yellow?

Maybe but I was there pre Trophy final. Maybe not pre Brighton FA Cup but I was one of the 3,500 who watched the game that day who stayed on and are still watching Canvey to this day.

Quote:
...er that wasn't a knock at you mate, more of a knock at 90% of your present support...que Ryan...

That is indeed true but most of the regulars I stand with at home games or travel on the coach to away games were there for the Vase semis, when we knocked Boston out of the FA Cup 10 years ago and the early days in the Isthmian.

I would say however that a large amount of our support started going after the Trophy runs.

Hopefully if you have a successful season in the FA Cup it may attract a few more supporters through the gates at New Lodge.

Should be a tight game. When us Urchins played them last year was a close tie. There fans thought they where too good (bit Ketteringesque if you ask me) then when they where behind there supporters where slating there own players in a cup tie very fickle!

Long live Farnborugh Town MR Westley

Good Luck!

Yep their fans tend to be very fickle. When we played them recently their supporters were fairly loud but as soon as we took the lead and things started to go wrong they were soon on Westley's back.

Exactly. It will be a seven goal thriller!!