Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Romford vs ETFC latest

Just two pennies worth...it seemed a lack of discipline to me from the home side throughout. Then the bench were shouting out "keep your discipline". It cant help surely when the boss is ranting and raving every game surely? Probably overall as a neutral both sides were just as bad as each other, on accasion players dived in on others got hurt then blamed the other side.

Quote:
........., and what your keeper was doing half way up the park when all your player piled in just after we scored I don't know. But im not complaining.

I think you'll find he had gone to get the ball, in order to be ready to re start the game; he didn't actually get involved.

Agree with happy the hand ball should have resulted in a booking.

Comment from a Romford supporter in the bar afterwards " you may have won the game but you've not won the fight" - nice

According to JC we have signed Greg PRYCE he has been playing in Sweden and was at Crystal palace and Colchester looks a big fit lad lets hope he lives up to his impressive CV.By the way where was Paul Cambell and Graham Hall last night are they injured and will they play on saturday well done lads for last night impressive second half,

Quote:
Whether a pen or not. A def hand ball so should have been a booking.

I didnt say it was definate "deliberate" handball, just a definate.

I actually did not think it was deliberate but blimey it weren't half obvious however it came about!! I fact how the 'minty' thought it was outside when he was much closer I don't know.

A Romford player went straight through Kevin Riley leaving him in a heap on the ground and as the `Ref` was booking him all you heard from his team-mates was the shouts `it was his first tackle` if it was a tackle play would have continued,that was a FOUL.

If the ref blows for handball then the decision has been made that it was deliberate. If a player handles the ball and the ref does not blow for handball the handling was not deliberate so it was not handball.

Handball is the only offence where the ref has to work out what was in the players mind.