Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Should JC move aside?

Southport, as you seem to have time tonight:

"You recently lamented our lack of players able to stick the ball in the back of the net. I agree that this is a problem. Who do you, personally, hold responsible for us being in this position?"

Quote:
Southport, as you seem to have time tonight:

"You recently lamented our lack of players able to stick the ball in the back of the net. I agree that this is a problem. Who do you, personally, hold responsible for us being in this position?"

Always thought football was a team game, and therefore you can't hold individuals responsible for the team not delivering.

The service into the box has been poor, with the exception of Concord away, and the finishing has not been great.

encouraging thing has been we have scored goals from all different positions, except the 'keeper.

happy now?

No, it's taken you a month to respond and you still haven't given a direct ansa:

Nobody has asked you for the name of any individuals. Do we assume that you blame everyone then?

Blimey, Southport has given a (half) answer!!

Sounds to me like he blames part of the midfield ("The service into the box has been poor") and the strikers ("and the finishing has not been great.")

So, Southport, from an opinionated supporters point of view, what would you have urged us to do differently to improve matters - change of personnel? different tactics? Something else?

I'm sure that improving the strike rate from the forward line is high on Jim's list of priorities. Perhaps Monday's programme notes will say something on that front.

The changes that have been forced upon the management team, both through injuries and absences, have had a significant impact.

Having said that I don't think we are too far away from where we'd expect to be. Only Abbey's exceptional start to the season perhaps, which is outside even Town's control!

man; would everyone just cough. i mean seriously this is annoying me, even if i didnt know the guy this is annoying me.

by saying see you in the bar; in person; i think means he has more balls than sticking something on the internet.

and its clear ST blames not one individual so how can he give one individual name!?

whoever u are, mr. anon, ST said he'd talk about it in the bar, so maybe u should 'have the balls' to post ur name on here and talk about it.

I disagree, Junior.

I think it takes more balls to stick your opinion on the net and have it there for all to see, to agree with or argue against than to have a quiet one on one in the bar, the contents of which can be denied at any future date.

I personally have not asked for an individual to blame and I can't see that anybody else has either on this post.

I can't see why this is annoying you unless you are very easily annoyed...but then you are a girly and some of your sex are prone to mood swings...

The manager gets the glory if it goes right and the stick if it dont JC isn't any different. He can be very opinionated but if his boys dont do the business the buck stops there. Having said that JC is a great character and generally has a good record. There are few managers at this level I can think of who I regard as better. There is one top one in the ESL who could easily cure my insomnia. Regular tea breaks or is it a diving competition in every match? At least the town plays football. Bring on Compaq and his boys!

Look townies squabbling like little kids that they realy are

SOUTHPORT why don't you do the decent thing and leave these kids and join the grown up along the A10; Ware you will receive a warm welcome (as usual) and your efforts would be appreciated?

Big respect to you, Compo. Good to hear a personal opinion that is not a political "avoid the question" half-answer. My opinion of you has risen (and I never thought I'd say that!)

Are you watching Southport, Arkwright et al?

Southport, is it true you are changing your log in name to "Duck" or would that be more associated to Chesterfield than Southport????

BTW, as you enjoy a bit of face to face, I looked for you briefly in the bar today after the game. Guess what? Nowhere to be found...were you paying hide and seek????

Well said, Chopper.