Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chelmsford next week

extaffyjim

Bit early for predictions yet i suppose, but a quick word on the attendance. Think we should get a bumper crowd. The crowd of 440 last night shows that the kiddy holidays are going to help. I also know of at least 4 people who to the best of my knowledge have never been to a nonleague game, who are coming down for it. Someone on the Chelmsford forum mentioned that we could beat the combined attendance for all of Leytons home games this season, which by my reckoning is 1071. Come onfolks, bring a friend along and lets put Leyton to shame. By the way, next lowest is Yeading with a combined attendance of 1360.

Really looking forward to this game, should be a great atmosphere.

Assuming all fit my team is

Goths

Macca Pat Trotty Henty

Gallagher Hunter Game Dormer

Cousins Elder

subs:Kerrigan,Wareham,Forbes,Wayman,Poole

Game gets a start as I feel we will need men not mice for this game and Henty and Elder just get the nod over Kerrigan and Wareham although both could easily see some action.

Cmon you bluessss!!

But getting back to the main attraction...

If we need reminding that upsets do happen in local derbies, just look back at the last couple of seasons v C*nv*y when a struggling Billericay team has beaten a team in the top 2.

Of course on both occasions we lost the Christmas match then won at Easter....

I think our home form is good enough to beat them, particularly with the return of players missing last night.

Sorry to be pedantic Simon but the year before last the Xmas fixture at the Lane was postponed at the last minute because of a waterlogged pitch. Think we played the rearranged game in March which we won.

Obviously you've beaten us the last two Easters.

Seem to remeber you beating us a couple of days before Xmas a few seasons ago. I think Joe Baker scored a last minute goal.