Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coach Saturday

Woody SUFC

I am not taking bookings at the moment until I know how many players are going on it and how big it is.

Should there be enough room then yes I will book you a seat.

Malc,

This is in no way a criticism of you, and I appreciate that you may not want to comment.

But, thats a bit lame.

Its the Thursday before a Saturday game. The kin players should be told to travel by coach, unless they have other commitments which can be changed.

That way we arrive as a TEAM, they have a crack on the bus and strike up a bit of "all for one" spirit.

Plus, poor Woody wants to know where he stands.

Woody - I cant get u there mate (going down Friday night) but I can offer u a lift back if u want one.

That response isnt overly helpful or inspiring.

Malc - just to confirm, not a dig at you.

Doris, appreciate what you are saying about players travelling together, and that is the feeling of quite a few players and staff which we are trying to change.

The problem we have is that because we have players from all over the place it isn't always beneficial for them to come all the way to the ground to catch the coach.

What we do try and do for these players is pick them up at a conveniant location, like a service station.

The main issue I have is that because of the above I don't know exactly how many will be trvelling, plus with the extra players travelling who won't be playing it isn't always easy to judge the number of spaces needed.

The odd one or two people is normally easy to accomodate, but when we had the coach for AFC Wimbledon and had all the players and staff on it there really was not enough room.

I accept that this was not a dig at me but thought that I should try and explain the situation.