Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

I can assure u that Romford Rested ONE player for the game against borough last night and where so under the Kosh in the 2nd half they had to bring him on early, sitting in the stand and not to be biased romford had 2 maybe 3 clear chances everything else happened in their own half, Borough is in much better state of affairs now then they where last year and a win is all it will take to gain so momentum

3praise - Thanks for that, lets hope you're right.

Quote:
Paula said:
Wonder how many other clubs are suffering the same fate with this monsoon which we are having at present
Paula - The answer to that is none, a big fat zero, SSML Premier Division fans will know exactly what I'm on about but not being critical, I have spent many a happy hour on the hallowed Coles Park turf sweeping the water away following some light drizzle!

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Quote:
Paula said:
Wonder how many other clubs are suffering the same fate with this monsoon which we are having at present
Paula - The answer to that is none, a big fat zero,

And yet again a Rhodes assumption is wrong. Tonight's Waltham Abbey v Southend Manor match in the Essex Senior Cup was called off yesterday and a thread has already been started on this very forum regarding the postponement of the Biggleswade v Hertford game tonight. Pay attention, Rhodes!

There are likely to be several more matches off if this weather keeps up.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Quote:
Paula said:
Paula - The answer to that is none, a big fat zero, SSML Premier Division fans will know exactly what I'm on about but not being critical, I have spent many a happy hour on the hallowed Coles Park turf sweeping the water away following some light drizzle!

Folks, thought you might be interested to know that the same person who wrote the above in midweek, clearly attempting to put the boot into the hardworking band of officials at Haringey Borough, just a few days later has written this on the Kentish Town website forum: "There is unfortunately a doubt hanging over tomorrow's eagerly awaited fixture due to the vast amount of rain the hallowed Claremont Road turf has had to sustain this week, a pitch inspection is planned for 4.00 today (friday) and the result will be posted on this thread immediately."

Anybody else having a pitch inspection due to the "vast amount of rain" your pitches have had to "sustain this week"?

Quote:
Rhodes said:
a pitch inspection is planned for 4.00 today (friday) and the result will be posted on this thread immediately

Incidentally, Rhodes' IMMEDIATE update to the 4pm inspection was posted at 9:24pm this evening! Game on, but still looking dodgy, in the unlikely event that anybody's bothered.

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Incidentally, Rhodes' IMMEDIATE update to the 4pm inspection was posted at 9:24pm this evening! Game on, but still looking dodgy, in the unlikely event that anybody's bothered.
I thought I would keep everyone in suspenders, anyway you were obviously interested enough to go onto our Website to try to find out news on the game, curiosity killed the cat and all that! If you go on now you will find our programme notes for tomorrow, don't all rush at once though as you may crash the site and Gregg (our Chairman) won't be best pleased.

I see Haringey lost 2-0 at Langford today, did anyone, such as 3praise, Doctorwho or Brit06, go. I've just looked on their Website but it hasn't been updated recently!

SHOCK!!! HORROR!!! Rhodes criticises haringey for not updating their website.

Change the record please Rhodes, you are getting increasingly tedious and predictable hence causing everyone else to get predictable in telling you this.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
I've just looked on their Website but it hasn't been updated recently!
Lato - Tell me how this is being critical, I merely said the Website hasn't been updated recently.

yes but you say it after every game in a 'point's scoring' way.

Careful PBT..he'll now accuse us of being a jaded music hall double act again.

the KTFC forum gets updated regularly though.....mainly by Rhodes of course!

Quote:
HTFCew said:
Maybe Rhodes should check the status of the Kentish Town website before he mentions others which haven't been updated.

Yeah!

Quote:
HTFCew said:
Maybe Rhodes should check the status of the Kentish Town website before he mentions others which haven't been updated.
A bit of a sore point with me now you mention it, I have no control over the Website itself as someone else updates it when they feel like it but I can type straight into the Forum so concentrate more on that. I still maimtain that I wasn't criticising the Haringey site, it's up to them if they never update it and nothing to do with me.