Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Lato @ Rak

Actually Rhodes I asked the guys I went to Belgium with, many of whom are students of world football.

1. When asked to name a famous Nigerian player they mentioned several who are on the lists I provided but none of them ventured the name Clement Temile.

2. Infact they had never heard of him.

3. One of them is a Hendon supporter and he had never heard of Kentish Town Fc. When I said that they shared Claremont Road his reply was 'oh that must be why the lights are on on a Thursday'. He did however rate Takumi Ake as a player but like all sensible people said the guy goes down under a challenge far far too easily.

That's more unbiased views Rhodes from respectable football fans or know a thing or two about the game at different levels.

Lato - Welcome back, I have seriously been considering sending out a search party for you as you haven't been around for a few days. I'm afraid that Horace left of his own accord, I have apologised if, in the unlikely event, I have upset him in any way but at the end of the day it was his own decision. As for your post on the Nigerian players of yester-year I am not entirely convinced how accurate it is, what was your source, I am sure Clement scored far more than eight goals for the 'Super Eagles' in his long and illustrious career with them throughout the eighties.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
As for your post on the Nigerian players of yester-year I am not entirely convinced how accurate it is, what was your source, I am sure Clement scored far more than eight goals for the 'Super Eagles' in his long and illustrious career with them throughout the eighties.

Why am I not surprised. I suggest you ask Clement to tell you his appearances and goals. Any international player worth his salt should know his own stats.

The website I got it from is http://www.supereaglesnation.com/

However no doubt you will say you've heard of that but you dispute its validity as www.rhodessaiditsoitmustbetrue.com is of course THE definitive record keeping website for all things relating to Clement Temile and any other information should be ignored as being inaccurate.

Any news from Mr C Temile on his stats yet?

Lato - As it's precisely an hour before you come on here (eta 16.22) I thought I would reply to this post so the answer is waiting for you. Can I just ask what you have against Clement and what he has done to upset you, you don't even know the man yet you continually doubt his name, ability, creditability, experience and career history which is there, documented in black and white, for all to see. Did he do something bad to you in a past life or something.

Rhodes you incompetent fool..if I am on here how can it be an hour before I come on here and therefore I will see the answer so it can't be waiting for me...you total numbskull. Another example of you being stupid methinks. If you are a leading Civil Servant no longer this country is in trouble if you handle your job the same way as you act on here.

I have nothing against Clement Temile, all I am saying is he is not based on statistics as important a Nigerian player as you make out. If you bother to take time to read my posts previously you will see that I acknowledge it is a fine thing fora team as small as KTFC to have a Nigerian international coaching them. I am just using available evidence to suggest that you are bigging him him to try for some reason best known to yourself to impress everyone. Or perhaps in the twisted world of Rhodes it just impresses yourself.

Yes I am being vitriolic because you are a sad man who has

a) driven some good, sane, hunmourous and rational people away from this site with your inane drivel.

B) caused nearly everyone on this site to get mad with you presumably for some perverse pleasure of your own.

c) deeply upset a female poster with some lewd and condescending remarks.

d) not heeded the advice of many people to think before you post.

Jesus shall we go through it again. Noone has anything against Clem or Kentish Town. Everyone however is pissed off with the bullshit that comes from you. I will say again If he was a good enough coach to be at a higher level he would be, same with the players. To say they wouldnt smacks of a lack of ambition on their parts. Not something I feel you want at a progressive club.

i posted something on here the othere day to let u no that ure comment "If he was a good enough coach to be at a higher level he would be" is total bullshit-like i said-i was with wingate for the short time this season and there coach michael stone-is one of englands finest coaches-he took south korea to the world cup and was with totenham-he works for the fa and only this week he could not be at the wingate-kingsbury match because he was involved in the ghana australia match-i do hope this clarifys things for you mr paul b......people just have ambitions for small clubs to see them go far-maby!

Very naive of you if you really think that Saffy. It's what people say when;

1. There is nothing else about

2. They have been turned away from everything else about

3. They are poor

Quote:
Lato said:
a) driven some good, sane, hunmourous and rational people away from this site with your inane drivel.
B) caused nearly everyone on this site to get mad with you presumably for some perverse pleasure of your own.
c) deeply upset a female poster with some lewd and condescending remarks.
d) not heeded the advice of many people to think before you post.
At the end of the day folks, and in particular InformationZone, whoever you are, Clement's record and his ability speaks for itself, we are not kidding ourselves at Kentish Town as we know we can't hold onto the man in the long term however we are hoping that Premier Division football next season and Community links with Arsenal will give him an incentive to stay for a bit longer. As for Lato's four points above:
a. It is entirely their choice if these individuals wish to cut off their nose to spite their face.
b. Some people don't like the truth when confronted by it, I guess that's human nature.
c. I assume you mean Paula who used to give as good as she got with a smile on her face yet has totally changed since meeting her 'new man' and has become touchy at the slightest remark. I readily apologised if I offended her.
d. I certainly do heed advice, it's a Forum for 'free speech' afterall and, again, it's hardly my fault if people don't appreciate the enormity of what Kentish Town are endeavouring to achieve both on the field of play and off it in the Community.

1. There is nothing else about

2. They have been turned away from everything else about

3. They are poor

What a load ov [****!!****] m8-michael stone is a proven name in the WORLD of coaching google his name u donut!!!! how can u say there is nothing else about for him-he was coaching the ghana national squad last tuesday!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmm-idiot!

Quote:
b. Some people don't like the truth when confronted by it, I guess that's human nature.

Talking about yourself there Rhodes?

I'm not talking about Michael Stone, you made the comparison which isn't a fair one as Michael has multiple other coaching commitments at a higher level.

Quote:
Rhodes said:

But we don't always get the truth from you, as you well know. I have posted evidence of your blatant lying on various threads and you have never come back to dispute it, choosing instead (as Lato so eloquently puts it) to bury your head ostrich-style.