Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Lato @ Rak

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
Quote:
Rhodes said:
Will you be going to the Ruislip Manor v Potten replay tomorrow

No.

But will you be going to the Ruislip Manor v POTTON replay instead?

Not a problem...we should get a good crowd though certainly more than 28!

Lato - I'm thinking of attending tomorrow, can I expect an envelope with my name on it waiting for me at the gate!

I presume you are referring to a 'free' ticket in which case the answer is a resounding No

Will you get it into you thick head that I have nothing repeat nothing to do with the running of Ruislip Manor FC. Therefore I have no influence over who can or cannot get into a game as a guest. Also as it is a FA competition should not all pay except card carrying football association offials and officials of the visiting team.

Please for once take notice of this and save yourself further embarassment.

Lato - Well sorry I'm sure but you still carry a lot of influence at Grosvenor Vale and are highly regarded at the Club as well as in SSML circles, look how you were welcomed into the Coles Park 'boardroom' with open arms.

Rhodes once again you are making your own version of events up to suit you own twisted and warped little mind. Please for once in your imbecilic time on this board actually look and digest what someone writes.

I have NO influence at Grosvenor Vale, infact the complete opposite for reasons I do not wish to discuss here.

I was as you put it 'welcomed' into the Coles Park boardroom because George, John and Aki invited myself and MB100 into it although we both pointed out we were not RMFC officials. We were welcomed in as friends by them...a concept you obviously fail to grasp again.

Quote:
Spidermanor said: No you arrogant freeloading twerp.
Spidermanor -I'm no freeloader, I always pay my way and just thought it would be a nice gesture on your Club's part. Lato - You seem to have some sort of chip on your shoulder, similar to my own at Coles Park, concerning the Grosvenor Vale hierarchy but I won't go there if it's a delicate topic, I certainly know the feeling.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Lato - I'm thinking of attending tomorrow, can I expect an envelope with my name on it waiting for me at the gate!

I was invited in free of charge (note the word invited, Rhodes) to the Ruislip v Harefield game last month. It is worth pointing out that I was invited in by the Ruislip Secretary and it had nothing to do with Lato, MB100 or Spidermanor, none of whom actually arrived at the ground until some 20 minutes after I did.

So you're saying they're five to three merchants then, I know a few of those already, one in particular from my Haringey Borough days when he was supposed to be making the tea, no names mentioned or he may sue knowing him.

Five to three for an evening match....now that is keen!!

Actually i got to the ground about 7pm and PBT was already there. MB100 and Spider turned up about 15 minutes before kick off.

Still far too late in my opinion even if you're not on the Committee any longer as you constantly remind us. When I was at Haringey I was at the ground at 7.00 on a Saturday morning, even earlier when a pitch inspection was required which was almost every home game following light overnight drizzle.

45 minutes before kick off is too late for a supporter???? Why exactly?

Don't you like soaking up the atmosphere and phsyching yourself up for the 90 minutes ahead of you, I thought you were a football man.

You daft oaf..you can be a football man without being at the ground 90 minutes before kick off. Infact in non-league circles there is little point unless you have something to do at the ground. Having said that I got to the King Baudoin 75 minutes before kick off last Wednesday because I thought it might be a crush to get in and also it was good fun watching the rapidly exapnding numbers of Polacy outshout a bunch of boring Belgians.

Anyway often I am still travelling to a Manor game 90 minutes before kick off

Quote:
Rhodes said:
So you're saying they're five to three merchants then,

How many more wrong assumptions do you need to make before you start thinking about what you're writing, Rhodes? I didn't actually say what time I arrived at the ground, only that I was there 20 minutes before any of our friends from this board.

Oh, and let's not forget your latest contradiction which also appears on this thread. You accuse Lato of being a "five to three merchant" and then, later in the thread, say you are surprised that he was only there 45 minutes before kick-off and describe it as "late".

You really do talk complete [****!!****] the majority of the time.

Rhodes

A number of points, firstly you have on two seperate occasions asked for free tickets to come to watch Manor. That makes you a freeloader in my book. What have you ever done for RMFC that you expect the current committee should invite you in free of charge.

We currently have in the region of half a dozen ex committee members who still support the club week in, week out - they all pay their way. None expect free entry, although on occasion people they've met at other clubs during their committee time INVITE them in. I absolutely hate people who try to worm out of paying a pittance to watch non-league football, especially when they know how hard it is for most to survive financially.

Secondly, nothing wrong with arriving at 5 to three on a Saturday (bear in mind some of us have a life outside of football, and have things to do). And for evening games please tell me how I can get from Southwark Bridge to Ruislip 90 minutes before kick off when I work until 6pm.

Your arrogance and ignorance shine through yet again.