Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tommy Lambourne

Kalu has started one game and been sub in a couple of others. Hasn't scored yet but a couple of assists

Kalu got Frustrated with lack of first team starts at borough, can you see him being a regular in Ruislip 1st team?? or will the frustration continue? I must say from what ive seen of him i think he has alot of quality

I think he might struggle to nail down a first team place regularly to be honest.

Lambourne looks a first team regular yes. No i haven't spoken to him, I wouldn't want to embarass the guy further and would rather he just concentrate on his football for the Manor.

I am very pleased to hear he is doing well, his dad Dave is a nice fellow, and have had many a chat with him! Do you think Tommy could move up the leagues...especially taking into account his tender years?? or is this league the apex of his career??

I don't know....how old is he?

Possibly he could then as he has some good attributes though maybe his speed and distribution could be worked on. However he definitely has ability and his positioning wand decision making will improve meaning he gives away less silly free kicks.

Quote:
3praise said:
His dad Dave is a nice fellow, and have had many a chat with him!
Thanks for that 3praise, man of mystery, I know who you are now, Dave won't be too pleased to know you are doubting Lambourne's ability on here and suggesting he should lose weight.

3praise - If you were a true Haringey fan you will agree that Lambourne is the best thing since sliced bread no questions asked, he was one of the best players ever to play for the Club.

So rhodes who do u think i am?.....I like this autsin powers man of mystery thing here!!.....Again i will state i never questioned Lambournes Ability!......I have suggested ways he could become better, and asked for a second opinion....As.....we all know football Ability is all based on opinion!!

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
3praise, you must understand that Rhodes has a very loose grip on reality, at best.
Potters Bar Town - You were at most of 'our' home Under 18's games in 2004/2005 and therefore saw Lambourne flower into the player he is today with some out of this World displays helping 'us', often single handed, lift the Nemean League title, the Colwyn Cup, the World Youth Championship in Gothenburg and reach the 2nd Round proper of the FA Youth Cup, 'we' would have also won the Brian Hitchings Cup and the overall league four team playoff had it not been for Bromley.

RE: The world youth championship in Gothenburg: again i will post this, The youth team never won that title, they won the loosers trophy that they where put into, because they lost 2 games in the proper cup!

Quote:
Rhodes said:
he was one of the best players ever to play for the Club.

Better than Ricky Otto, Jean Marie Okita and the great (and I use that word advisedly but deservedly) Junior Fung