Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tommy Lambourne

Quote:
Lato said: it must be pretty boring at 3.27am.
Lato - No not at all, I only have two to three hours sleep a night as there are not enough hours in the day as it is, why do you think Kentish Town are where they are at the moment and we have painstakingly enticed the likes of Clement Temile to the Club when he could be at Chelsea or Tottenham or Coaching in Spain or Italy, our success is not just coincidence as you are hopefully beginning to appreciate.

KTFC are probably where they are because they have good players for the division they are in. Okay you may or may not have had something to do with bring them to the club but I fail to see how you having three hours sleep a night can contribute to that success. Particularly if you spent those hours posting drivel on a web forum.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
I think if we are to have a quote of the month competition then surely 3praise is the one to base it on rather than myself, he comes out with some corkers which Rak will no doubt endorse and I wonder whether he has actually ever set foot inside Coles Park.

Seeing as you are so sure who i am you must be able to answer your own question about stepping foot into coles park!

Its Rak i feel sorry for, always being asked to Bail Rhodes out of the situations he gets himself into!

3praise - Rak doesn't need to bail me out, he doesn't always agree with me anyway but 99.9% of the time he does and I appreciate his support. At first I thought you were George Lappas but the jury is still out on your identity. I have to say that I find a lot of the things you come out with strange as surely you want to see Haringey Borough become a major force in non-league football and at least try to progress through the Pyramid towards the Conference, they're more than capable of doing so if only the Club were allowed to by a certain person.

wot u on about rhodes haringey boro have got naff all chance of doin anyfink in football it aint even a real place and all the kids who live round there aint gonna pay to watch when they can just walk in thru the fence not like wood green and noel park are exactly hotbeds of football is it theres more chance of micheele mcmanus winning celebeity fit club then that club 'progressing up the pyramid'

Bad Egg - Fair play you seem to know what you're talking about and know the area but it can easily be made into a hot bed of football and I was well on the way to it before Aki 'Sugar' Achillea pulled the plug, the guy doesn't know what day it is let alone how to run a football Club.

i must admit ive only met the guy achillea in passing but i used to manage local league reserve football at brimmo, ilford etc livin ware so i do still take an intrest in wots happenin and keep my eye out for players just in case i get itchy feet. its true that any club can do well in football if its happenin on the pitch but fings are stacked up agianst haringey ware they are i feel, its not just them inner london clubs have got it hard just look at clapton for example

Bad Egg - You're the sort of guy I was looking to bring onboard at Haringey at the time to help us progress as you at least seem to know what you're talking about, I was keen to work with Clasford Stirling at the Broadwater Farm Estate, other Club's in the area and Enfield, the Council, local School's, the Police and countless other organisations as well as getting FA Charter Standard status but 'Sugar' just wasn't at all

interested which makes me think he has sinister reasons for not wanting to progress the Club.

sumtimes people dont like change tho rhodes maybe 'sugar' likes fings as they are phaps he dont fink he could cope with the extra work and money that wood be needed that said u sound like a man with big ideas and dreams tho pal so good luck to ya football needs people who fink outside of the box

Quote:
Bad_Egg said:
sumtimes people dont like change tho rhodes maybe 'sugar' likes fings as they are phaps he dont fink he could cope with the extra work and money that wood be needed
Bad Egg - Well there's people who don't like change and there's people who don't like change, there's no excuses for the barbaric way 'Sugar' is running the Club, he makes the Majeed brothers at Crawley Town look like Abramovitch in comparison.

Another poor result today for borough, to a side that i have to say are not top 3 material! I hear what both Rhodes and Bad egg are saying, but i also believe that many inner city players fall through the net as there isnt many devent Semi-pro or level 5 or above teams for them to play for....and as u know inner city players are not willing to pay ever increasing train fares to go and play football..A vicious circle to which brings me to haringay - Previously dating back 5-8 years players from the area have come to play there and not liked the set up or previously poor playing surface, and so have a bad view of the club......a few have come back and moved on, in the haringay starting 11 now you will find most of the team are either from east london or even south london.

3praise - A good post, you can talk a lot of sense when you put your mind to it. Just to touch on the playing surface at Coles Park, it should have been dug up years ago and a lot of money spent on it to address the drainage issue rather than dribs and drabs at the start of each season. I'm sure a grant or funding of some kind could have been obtained long ago as it is a fundamental part of the Club's existence to have a decent playing surface at their disposal and the pitch is an absolute laughing stock throughout the SSML.

It is second is the laughing stocks stakes;

SSML Laughing Stock League Table

1. Rhodes

2. Haringay pitch

3. BBB's haircut

4. Blues06 fitness

5. BBB's brothers' friday night escapades