Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Mrs R

Best Wishes from me and dad.

I would like to thank everybody for their kind wishes on this special birthday. And even more thanks to squadron leader and s.o.d and all of my wonderful family for the smashing party at the Weatsheaf last night also a big thanks to phil and annie and young dave on disco. And of cause all the wonderful old boys and borgie for turning out for me it made my night love to you all

Originally Posted By: Wing Commander
I would like to thank everybody for their kind wishes on this special birthday. And even more thanks to squadron leader and s.o.d and all of my wonderful family for the smashing party at the Weatsheaf last night also a big thanks to phil and annie and young dave on disco. And of cause all the wonderful old boys and borgie for turning out for me it made my night love to you all

My pleasure Mrs RC, was luvvli seeing the "Old Gang" back together again. It brought a tear to you eye when Georgie Borg walked in did'nt it. That was the Icing on the Cake for me matey.

flowersmile