Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey tomorrow

townerboy

What are the chances of the game going ahead tomorrow what with the wintry conditions we've had in the last day or so?

Hopefully we should be bringing just over 100 fans to your place.

Originally Posted By: YELLOW
What are the chances of the game going ahead tomorrow what with the wintry conditions we've had in the last day or so?

Hopefully we should be bringing just over 100 fans to your place.

The wheels are in motion to decide if a Pitch Inspection will be needed. Little Ronnie should be having a look at the Pitch about now to decide what's best to do.

Will keep you all informed of any news.

coolsnowman snow laughsnowman

Originally Posted By: ronin
Hope you don`t mind but i`ve put your photo on our forum, i really can`t see the game being on, can you?

Don't mind at all, just wanted you all to know what we are up against. Have spoken to our Groundsman & he says even if it thaws the pitch would then be waterlogged and he would not be able to mark out the lines anyway.

Will just have to wait for the Ref I guess, frustrating as that is. As soon as we know, we will let you know.

Do we have any orange balls if the snow stays?

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
Originally Posted By: ronin
Hope you don`t mind but i`ve put your photo on our forum, i really can`t see the game being on, can you?

Don't mind at all, just wanted you all to know what we are up against. Have spoken to our Groundsman & he says even if it thaws the pitch would then be waterlogged and he would not be able to mark out the lines anyway.

Will just have to wait for the Ref I guess, frustrating as that is. As soon as we know, we will let you know.

Thanks. Starting to rain on Canvey now so perhaps you might get some in Brimsdown not that it would really be of much help.

Latest news from an official email.

Due to the recent weather, Saturdays Game at home to Canvey Island is

subject to a pitch inspection at 11am Saturday morning. Please check the

website for the latest news.

Originally Posted By: Squadron Leader
1001926qk4.th.jpg
1001971ke6.th.jpg

Just been to Brimmo, still covered in snow. Pitch Inspection is planned for tomorrow. More info coming soon!!!!

There's more snow than you think at Brimmo because somewhere under that white stuff is a set of goal posts which you cannot see! Now that is deep!!!