Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How very strange.

OldTowner

Don't worry max,judging by the response over the park at footy training this morning a good ten or so people who were thinking of going to ET for any play off game have decided to go to one of the other games instead due to the chaps little wind up last night,its just thankful that enfield town being a fans club won't mind losing those ten peoples money plus the others who would of probably gone had those ten gone to the game,as it is someone else will get there money!

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
That yesterday I was sure there was a comment about the Urchin's Bridge ground on their page.............................

But, ................ it's not there now ? ! ? !

Wonder what that's all about ?

there was no thread on our forum only the one you started on the romford forum....

we'll be fine as far as grounds go thank you old towner as you will find out through official announcements shortly.....in the meantime think about getting a ground of your own you numpty before making a clunt of yourself about someone else's and also think about the missing urchins at the play offs who will now support either sudbury or harlow....I for one will now not be attending any play off games that you are involved in...and I'll place good money that others won't either...

well done...

Unc, what's with all the toy-throwing?! I've read the post on the Romford forum - if it's drivel then just ignore the rantings of a lone nutter, if it's true then maybe you're venting your spleen in the wrong direction - we love you Urchins really!

not toy throwing gonzo.....if you read the numpties thread he insinuates that we have something to hide and have removed a thread...which we haven't and more to the point...what the fck are your fans doing getting involved in our ground issues...you don't even have one....

he's pi55ed a few urchins off mate judging by the pm's I have had today...and he's used your forum to do it....

who needs friends... grin

Come on Urchins. Our two clubs have got on really well as have the two sets of fans. I can't find any win-ups on these forums and if one supporter have p*ssed you lot off remember it is the action of one. you are free to support who you wnat and free to attend any game you want (as long as you are not subject to a banning order like Easty!!!!!) but let's all get on. I hope that we meet you guys in next season's Prem and let the decent banter continue!

Originally Posted By: Gonzo
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
what the fck are your fans doing getting involved in our ground issues

Not fanS!

Come on Unc, lets have a group hug!

I have now watered the potted plants and cogitated on this matter and of course you are right gonzo...one fan....not fanS so I have decided on a course of action on behalf of the urchin nation.....we shall sanction the offending numpty and continue with our support of the real supporters of ET....... grin

I am disappointed that you are not going as I was going to buy UM the drink that I owe him if he met me in the board room before the game there would have been a pint of AK for him.

Still has to wait until next season now I suppose.