Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Rhodes quote from the Browndog thread.

"I have nothing against new threads being created as long as they're not meaningless and will last all of two or three posts if that."

I take that as an endorsement of FoRM.

Thank you kindly Rhodes.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Originally Posted By: Rhodes

HTFCew - Not at all, I think a number of members are getting irritated by this meaningless thread,

No-one is forcing you to read it. The fact that you have posted on here several times means it must interest you.

Reading between the lines I suspect that Rhodes may be suffering from 'irritated finger syndrome'.

BTW MB100. What are the membership numbers for myself, Bruce, Daisy and Smudge please as it seems to me that I/we may need to invoke bragging rights in the not too distant future.

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Rhodes quote from the Browndog thread.
"I have nothing against new threads being created as long as they're not meaningless and will last all of two or three posts if that." I take that as an endorsement of FoRM. Thank you kindly Rhodes.

Manorborn - Obviously you are trying to put words into my mouth. The reason I have a problem with this thread is that it's a con and a total waste of time and I can't believe so many people are going along with it and playing your childish game. How can I endorse FoRM when it doesn't even exist, all I can say is that you must have really been taken in by Football Man, the 'artist' formerly known as Potters Bar Town, to go to such lengths for him.

Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

HTFCew - Not at all, I think a number of members are getting irritated by this meaningless thread,

No-one is forcing you to read it. The fact that you have posted on here several times means it must interest you.

Reading between the lines I suspect that Rhodes may be suffering from 'irritated finger syndrome'.

BTW MB100. What are the membership numbers for myself, Bruce, Daisy and Smudge please as it seems to me that I/we may need to invoke bragging rights in the not too distant future.

Just checked the records Tbag and your numbers are 000122-000125. We had many requests for 000123 so Bruce is particularily honoured.

Bear in mind membership is now in excess of 52,000.
Not bad for an organisation that doesn't exist hey Rhodes.

OK folks I'll have to make this fairly brief.

FoRM is under investigation by the police following an anonomous tip off from somewhere in North London.

Borough of Barnet Police are currently in the next room seizing the organisations records.

Luckily a loyal member of FoRM (Rusty) was able to tip us off about this, but I fear for the worst.

Remember deny everything.

I have just been asked to close down my PC and accompany the police back to the station with all of my staff for questioning.

Remember I KNOW who tipped them off and FoRM WILL gain revenge on the individual.

I WILL BE BACK

Originally Posted By: Paula
Thats fantastic news Lato!! It is definately world wide now what with the fellas relatives in Ghana joining up!!

Paula - What will happen to your FoRM membership if you don't post on the SSML Forum anymore as seems to be the case by your absence, I hope you will reconsider.

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

Just checked the records Tbag and your numbers are 000122-000125. We had many requests for 000123 so Bruce is particularily honoured.

Bear in mind membership is now in excess of 52,000.
Not bad for an organisation that doesn't exist hey Rhodes.

Hi MB100.

Have just read the above and told Bruce who is lying at my feet as I post.

He woofed his grateful appreciation at the great honour you have give him!

Originally Posted By: Paula
Thats fantastic news Lato!! It is definately world wide now what with the fellas relatives in Ghana joining up!!

Paula - What will happen to your FoRM membership if you don't post on the SSML Forum anymore as seems to be the case by your absence, I hope you will reconsider.

I see from your question above that you now accept the existence of FoRM, as if it didn't exist you wouldn't be querying the membership of Paula. You really should at least try to remember what arguments you are using at any one time old boy. grin

Spidermanor - I thought someone would come on and point that out however I'm not accepting anything least of all the existence of FoRm, I was merely trying to entice Paula back on to post and see if I can somehow twist her arm to kiss and make up. I still very much maintain that FoRM is a fraud and a complete waste of everyone's time, if, in the unlikely event, membership cards do exist then could someone scan one in and post it on here, not that it will be concrete proof.

Spidermanor - I thought someone would come on and point that out however I'm not accepting anything least of all the existence of FoRm, I was merely trying to entice Paula back on to post and see if I can somehow twist her arm to kiss and make up. I still very much maintain that FoRM is a fraud and a complete waste of everyone's time, if, in the unlikely event, membership cards do exist then could someone scan one in and post it on here, not that it will be concrete proof.

My pleasure, Rhodes

FoRM.jpg

FoRM.jpg

I got one of the early ones before the 'type' issue was reported to the card issuers!

Hello Rhodes.

I too have a membership card. It is a concrete version that you asked about but, unfortunately, is much too heavy to lift on to my scanner for adding to this post for you to see.

I asked Bruce if I could borrow his but he couldn't remember where he buried it in the garden and Daisy & Smudge coverted theirs' to paper aeroplanes to give them a better chance of getting closer to the baby birds in our garden. Unsuccessfully I am glad to report to all those Twitchers who are following this important thread.

Football Man - Okay well post it on here then as Horace and NeutralFan have done, I bet you can't as it doesn't exist. Obviously Horace and NeutralFan have somehow created 'cards' to post as they are IT experts and it would be a simple task for them. I still say that FoRM is a con of the highest order and I've PM'd Ian again just to keep him in the picture, I'm sure he will frown on the fact that a fake organisation is being pedalled on his Forum and may enforce a stop to this ridiculous thread.

I will need a new one, left in my shorts the other night after showing it off down the pub and the missus put them in the washing machine, its not in a good state MB, Im sorry.

Even worse passport was also in the same pocket, not a good day!!!!