Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

SteveR - I see you're back on the scene after a long silence, where have you been hiding. I suppose now Kentish Town have severed all ties with Hendon and have moved on you have no amunition left to use against us, at least you have some consolation in knowing that it was a lot more amicable than at Haringey and Potters Bar.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
at least you have some consolation in knowing that it was a lot more amicable than at Haringey

Weren't you amicable when Kentish Town left you, then? Remember, when you criticise the Haringey of two seasons ago, you criticise yourself whichever way you try to weasle out of it.

Potters Bar Town - You are still posting under false pretences but anyway I've touched on this before in that my hands were very much tied at the end of the 2004/2005 season when Kentish Town were unceremoniously shown the door and I wasn't in a position to speak up for them as much as I wanted to. They were given a moments notice to pack their bags and leave despite claims from 'Sugar' that they had some seven months to do so and had it not been for you stepping into the breach at the eleventh hour we would have folded and they would have had that on their conscience. Having said that little did we know what we were letting ourselves in for and it was very much out of the frying pan, into the fire.

SteveR - I see you're back on the scene after a long silence, where have you been hiding. I suppose now Kentish Town have severed all ties with Hendon and have moved on you have no amunition left to use against us, at least you have some consolation in knowing that it was a lot more amicable than at Haringey and Potters Bar.

Its none of your business why I haven't posted. Go and get a life. Anyway, what I've been up to has absolutely no relevance to this thread, which is about the marvellous organisation called FoRM.

I think we all know that the so called FoRM doesn't exist and is some sort of silly camouflage initiated by Manorborn to take attention away from Potters Bar Town.

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
It has been announced today that Potters Bar Town (the man rather than the club) has been granted honoury membership of the newly formed Friends of Ruislip Manor Club for being generally a good bloke. PBT will be made most welcome at the Manor whenever the opportunity for a visit occurs. This membership will also enable PBT to continue to legitamately post on the SSML forum (should he wish) even if a new dictator sorry moderator bars all non SSML affiliated posters. Other honoury Friends will be announced in the near future.

Don't you recall the very first post of this thread then, here's a reminder, FoRM 'was created' for your benefit even though it doesn't actually exist.

I've no idea what you're going on about, this whole thread is about FoRM so it's all part and parcel. You have probably got some sort of pact going with Manorborn that was arranged by PM's or e-mails in order to save your bacon on here, you've alway had a 'gift' at being able to pull the wool over people's eyes and make out you're Mr Nice guy however you have a devious and vindictive streak and have taken that out on me this season purely due to the chip you have on your shoulder about Kentish Town.

I think we all know that the so called FoRM doesn't exist and is some sort of silly camouflage initiated by Manorborn to take attention away from Potters Bar Town.

Doesn't exist! I haven't heard such nonsense (and I have read over 4,500 posts of nonsense this past year).

Incidently are you in a position to prove your connection with a certain Greek island yet?

I've no idea what you're going on about, this whole thread is about FoRM so it's all part and parcel. You have probably got some sort of pact going with Manorborn that was arranged by PM's or e-mails in order to save your bacon on here, you've alway had a 'gift' at being able to pull the wool over people's eyes and make out you're Mr Nice guy however you have a devious and vindictive streak and have taken that out on me this season purely due to the chip you have on your shoulder about Kentish Town.

I trust you have evidence of the above. I doubt it as its not true. FoRM was formed (pardon the pun) independently.
This I'm afraid is the final straw and I have passed the matter over to my high powered solicitors.

Incidently if you remember rightly, it's "Sugar" that pulls wool over eyes not PBT.

Hello everyone, this is my first post, I've supported Ruislip Manor since 1981, helped run the supporters club with John Brennan in the '90's and cooked lots of burgers! I also met my partner (The Saint) at the club.

Does this qualify me to join FoRM?

I'll have to watch what I say now!

Do I get a VP of FoRM to match my standing at the Manor?

I trust you have evidence of the above. I doubt it as its not true. FoRM was formed (pardon the pun) independently.

Manorborn - I would like some sort of proof that FoRM does actually exist, I assume you have a database of membership which you could e-mail me. Furthermore if it was formed independently and is not formally affiliated to Ruislip Manor Football Club then it is nul and void and Potters Bar Town would still not be allowed to post on here.

Manorborn - I would like some sort of proof that FoRM does actually exist, I assume you have a database of membership which you could e-mail me. Furthermore if it was formed independently and is not formally affiliated to Ruislip Manor Football Club then it is nul and void and Potters Bar Town would still not be allowed to post on here.

I meant formed independently of PBT not RMFC.
Can't send out the database I'm afraid as it's covered under the Data Protection Act. You should know about that in your line of business!

Didn't you see the flags at Wembley on Saturday & Sunday?
I have it on good authority that the flags were also seen by millions of Eurovision viewers.

Anyway you still haven't sent any proof of your connection with the Greek island which you persist in using.
Can you also send proof of your groundshare agreement for next season and indeed that you actually exist.

I shall be away on FoRM business for the next few days and expect to see the answers on my return.

Manorborn - Why don't you knock all this FoRM nonsense on the head before it gets even more embarrassing, I actually gave you more credit as you seem to be an intelligent bloke, to go to all this trouble purely to save Potters Bar Town's skin doesn't make any sense and unlike the shampoo adverts he's not worth it.

Paula - In what sense, as you know I don't believe in beating around the bush and Potters Bar Town enjoys dishing the dirt but doesn't like it so much when it comes back to bite him on the bum. He started this silly feud with Kentish Town on the back of the ill fated groundshare last season but he's the one who dictated to us to such a degree that we weren't allowed to enter cup competitions including the FA Vase which set us back light years. He also determined when the bar would open which was usually at 2.55 and 7.40 for night games.