Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: MCP
could be because he's a fool wheres the fun in keeping a "closed" forum

Now, now, now MCP. Keep this thread nice and friendly. We're not talking to our friends up the road now you know!

MCP you sound like a "good bloke" - you're in (35)

Now where the hell is that teaboy I'm dying of thirst here.

Don't worry people (and cats & dogs) I will leave no stone unturned to create a complete list of members in due course.

Just had a word with Lacey (Cagney died a number of years back!) and she'd like to come in as well!

I've noted with great interest that it's only dogs and cats that have been allowed to join as associate members.

Have not, I ask myself, any forumite who reads this thread got a horse, donkey, monkey or even pet parrot or macaw they would like to enrol.

I think, however, that MB100 might have to draw the line at Welsh Mountain Goats joining for the obvious reason that they would contravene the FoRM purity ethos.

Originally Posted By: paulb
Hey you guys!!!!!!!

Where do I sign???

Yes indeed Paula is already in so we gladly welcome paulb. Anyone know Paulc, Pauld etc.

Your friends are also included WembleyWay, Oners, Willo & Teffers. I don't know who they are but any friend of yours etc etc.
Neutral Bob is also included (whatever happened to him is he now AFC Neutral Bob?)

Membership now stands at 41.

Originally Posted By: mugabesugarellisbates
Thanks Manorborn for allowing me to join such an illustrious club. I really feel privileged. Can my dogs Rolo and Fudge be added to the membership.

PS Am I allowed to post next season bearing in mind HBFC were relegated? or is that just the prerogative of only one Division 1 side?

You are quite right the fame of the club is already starting to spread to the 4 corners of the world and beyond.
It is an elitist club with every member fully veted prior to joining.
The Geneva Mandate ensures your freedom to post - so don't take any notice of any second rate dictators whims.

Rolo & Fudge make 43.

Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold
I've noted with great interest that it's only dogs and cats that have been allowed to join as associate members.

Have not, I ask myself, any forumite who reads this thread got a horse, donkey, monkey or even pet parrot or macaw they would like to enrol.

I think, however, that MB100 might have to draw the line at Welsh Mountain Goats joining for the obvious reason that they would contravene the FoRM purity ethos.

You are quite right Tbag (if I may call you that), this has been of concern to FoRM for some time now and a recruitment drive will be launched soon at venues such as Epsom and Ascot (remember this is an elite club). Our last advertising campaign in a local North London paper was overshadowed by other football news being over the back pages like a rash.

Welsh Mountain Goats make excellent cheese so I wont hear a word against them. But membership might elude them as they are currently refusing to divulge what they had for breakfast.

Please may my two new nurse friends that I met at Harefield Hospital join? Svetlana and Tatiana always do everything together.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Please may my two new nurse friends that I met at Harefield Hospital join? Svetlana and Tatiana always do everything together.

Hey MB100. Is this the sort of thing we should encourage on FoRM?

BTW talking about goats cheese I have a more conventional taste.

"I can't believe it's not my feet" is my favourite.

Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

he would do well to exclude cuckoos as well lest they attempt to take over the nest... grin

My mothers cat Jasper would also like to join MB100. He does after all share a postcode with the spiritual home of FoRM. He is also delighted to see so many of his feline cousins joining.

Originally Posted By: Horace

I 2nd this application as long as I get to sit between them at all times.

MB - The bloke from Sarfend wants to join as does,

Rusty - my beloved dog

Bushi - my half Persain cat

Casper - my other moggy

Bob - the goldfish

and last but not least Prickles - my resident hedgehog.

Oh what about my mum? If there is no barrier of age then can she join too?? She is 86 this year grin