Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
This thread was created barely 24 hours ago and has already been viewed over 650 times. Good work, MB100. clip Rods will be proud of you for generating such interest in the SSML forum!

Has everyone gone mad, what is the point of this thread as we all know perfectly well that the 'Friends of Ruislip Manor Club' doesn't exist, I see even 'Sugar' posted earlier, only his second ever post on the Forum. Hopefully he has finally realised that if you can't beat 'em join 'em and that writing five page letters of complaint to the SSML won't get him anywhere.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Potters Bar Town FC
This thread was created barely 24 hours ago and has already been viewed over 650 times. Good work, MB100. clip Rods will be proud of you for generating such interest in the SSML forum!

Has everyone gone mad, what is the point of this thread as we all know perfectly well that the 'Friends of Ruislip Manor Club' doesn't exist, I see even 'Sugar' posted earlier, only his second ever post on the Forum. Hopefully he has finally realised that if you can't beat 'em join 'em and that writing five page letters of complaint to the SSML won't get him anywhere.

but the friends of rhodsey continues to gather pace ...unseen..unheard...unnoticed but yet stealthy and potent... grin

FORM are fully aware of the activities of the'friends of rhodsey' they have been trying to put us off the scent recently by going under the name of 'Kentish Nomads Old Boys'. You can work the acronym out for yourselves. whistle

Originally Posted By: Spidermanor
FORM are fully aware of the activities of the'friends of rhodsey' they have been trying to put us off the scent recently by going under the name of 'Kentish Nomads Old Boys'. You can work the acronym out for yourselves. whistle

good lord dear boy you are so fiendishly clever and are obviously outwitting us by far...

I might have to eat you... brwn_md_wht

Originally Posted By: Horace
Please may my two new nurse friends that I met at Harefield Hospital join? Svetlana and Tatiana always do everything together.

With so many joining the club I can't keep up. I'm getting a headache - therefore the nurses are in!

Originally Posted By: Lato
My mothers cat Jasper would also like to join MB100. He does after all share a postcode with the spiritual home of FoRM. He is also delighted to see so many of his feline cousins joining.

Jasper is in (46) - yet another cat. These felines are all over this club like a rash.

In view of Jaspers post code I think he should be an honourary honourary member.

Your mum has also joined as indeed has your father and your sister in Leicester (49)

Originally Posted By: Paula
MB - The bloke from Sarfend wants to join as does,
Rusty - my beloved dog
Bushi - my half Persain cat
Casper - my other moggy
Bob - the goldfish
and last but not least Prickles - my resident hedgehog.

Oh what about my mum? If there is no barrier of age then can she join too?? She is 86 this year grin

Paula I can only apologise for not including Rusty yesterday of course he is in.
Now is this bloke from Sarfend the bloke from the station or another bloke from Sarfend? (I think the rules will allow for two or more Sarfenders.
Bushi and Casper are also in (does Casper know Jasper?) although I am going to have to close off applications from cats soon otherwise Rhodes might think it's getting silly.

A big welcome to Bob and Prickles our first fish and hedgehog members.

Mrs Paula is also in and I'm taking the liberty to include your other half as I believe he is also a "good bloke". Islanders are most welcome at FoRM.

53 and rising

Not quite with you Rhodes how can FoRM not exist it has well over 50 members.
PBT is right, the interest in the SSML generated by this thread is pheno phenom fenom huge. WORLDWIDE
Even the Costa Ricans (and you know how insular they can be) are showing interest (I'll put a good word in for KTFC if you like, as interest in your brand appears to be waning)

Manorborn - Why are you persisting with this nonsense, I don't get it, what's the point, I had you down as a fairly sensible, knowledgeable and down to earth bloke, now I'm not so sure.

It seems that this thread is now finished.

I must say that I still have not seen a final membership list MB100.

It seems to me that you have taken my membership fee under false pretences and that FoRM is really a figment of your tortured imagination.

Please prove me wrong and publish the missing list otherwise I shall put the matter into the hands of the fraud squad at the Ruislip Manor nick.

Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

Is seems we have our new forum moderator... whistle

Originally Posted By: Trueblueandgold

I must say that I have not seen a final membership list MB100.

It seems to me that you have taken my membership fee under false pretences and that FoRM is really a figment of your tortured imagination.

Please prove me wrong and publish the missing list otherwise I shall put the matter into the hands of the fraud squad at the Ruislip Manor nick.

Finished? Not at all TBag - you should know that threads on this forum never close.

I am currently recruiting admin staff to deal with the overwheming demand for membership. Hopefully a list will be available by the weekend.

There are a couple of big annoucements to come which will surprise the forum and no doubt impress and convince Rhodes FoRM doesn't just exist but is turning into a major world organisation.

Manorborn - Why are you persisting with this nonsense, I don't get it, what's the point, I had you down as a fairly sensible, knowledgeable and down to earth bloke, now I'm not so sure.

Nonsense!!!! How dare you sir, I have a good mind to report you to Ian.

Folks, whilst on the subject, I have it on good authority that this thread reached 1000 independent views in record time. Speaks volumes for the SSML and FoRM

FoRM is the best thing since sliced bread - I'll bet it's all over the world's press like a rash! My two nurse friends tell me that it is big in Riga!