Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manorborn - Just answer a simple question, namely why you insist on persisting with this silliness, what's the point.

For once I agree with Rhodes. Originally highly amusing but can we now move on!!!!

Can my other half's godmother's dog 'Benny' have a t shirt too, please, MB?

I'll give it to him when we move to Brandon!

We will of course still be posting on here after that, as members of FoRM

Manorborn - Just answer a simple question, namely why you insist on persisting with this silliness, what's the point.

I could say the same about you bad mouthing (don't bother trying to deny it) Aki & Haringey all the time. That's what I would call "persisting with this silliness".
You've made your point countless times so shut the [****!!****] up and move on.

Tell you what, you don't bad mouth Haringey (& Aki) for a month and I will have this thread & FoRM closed and refund all the membership (23,000+ now) fees.

Originally Posted By: [****!!****] o the north
For once I agree with Rhodes. Originally highly amusing but can we now move on!!!!

Manorborn - I see that I am not the only one who suspects that FoRM doesn't actually exist, why have you not posted any concrete proof as yet such as a spreadsheet attachment of membership for example. I seem to have got under your skin a bit however that isn't my intention and I apologise, I have simply suggested to 3praise, who appears to be the mouthpiece of Haringey Borough on here, that 'Sugar' should do the honourable thing and step aside to allow someone else to come in to progress the Club, what's wrong with that as he has had his chance and has just taken the Club down to Division 1.

HTFCew - I sincerely hope not.

Neither are you or 22,999 plus others!

Manorborn - I see that I am not the only one who suspects that FoRM doesn't actually exist, why have you not posted any concrete proof as yet such as a spreadsheet attachment of membership for example. I seem to have got under your skin a bit however that isn't my intention and I apologise,

Hot news folks I got an apology from Rhodes and I didn't even ask for one.
Woo hoo Lato will be impressed, where is he by the way, hmm might have to send out a search party.

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
Ah ha you now agree there are members (it's actually 26,000+ now)

No I don't agree to anything other than FoRm being a waste of everyone's time.

Greetings all, had one or two problems with BT recently hence lack of postings.

Impressive you got an apology out of rhodes, MB, thats totally out of character for him.

And FoRM is not a waste of time for the simple reason that anything that annoys rhodes cannot be.

Lato - It's not so much annoying me however it appears to be annoying other members such as CockotheNorth. I jusy find it so mind numbingly boring as it's blatantly obvious that FoRM doesn't exist and that it's just a cover to take attention away from Potters Bar Town, sorry Football Man who is still posting under false pretences.

Lato - It's not so much annoying me however it appears to be annoying other members such as CockotheNorth. I jusy find it so mind numbingly boring as it's blatantly obvious that FoRM doesn't exist and that it's just a cover to take attention away from Potters Bar Town, sorry Football Man who is still posting under false pretences.

So are you.

Actually the impression I got was that CockoftheNorth was bored with it rather than annoyed.
By the way I'm assuming CotN is associated with Cockfosters, in which case we at the Manor welcome you back to the Premier division (nice people to do business with), despite what a certain sourpuss thinks the league will do.